Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

It's a loooooooong season. 82 games if memory serves.

I don't care if Mitchell Robinson needs 20 games plus games off with back to back games. Fine.

What I DO expect is Mitchell Robinson to be ready in the playoffs to guard Kevin Durant (let's face it, Fournier was a joke against KD in the Playoffs, RJ Barrett can't handle him either) with his unique athleticism.

The Knicks are going to have stiff competition: Brooklyn, Sixers then they can't sleep on Boston, Raptors. While Atlanta will have the division clinched by November, the Knicks are going to have to claw it out.

Their defense is crucial and Mitch is a big part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít think he has played 5 on 5 but I think he scrimmaged some with Randle (I guess 3 on 3). If so I think that usually means a guy is really close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i don't believe this to be true, he is not cleared yet and all Randle discussed is his body he is working on his shot, that is it, he never mentioned scrimmage or three on three, if you have a vid or link please do share but I don't think so, he's not ready and hence why Knicks are waiting they have till oct 20th so we shall know soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    i don't believe this to be true, he is not cleared yet and all Randle discussed is his body he is working on his shot, that is it, he never mentioned scrimmage or three on three, if you have a vid or link please do share but I don't think so, he's not ready and hence why Knicks are waiting they have till oct 20th so we shall know soon enough
    One of the online content guys said they scrimmaged before making those comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

doesn't appear he has as reported yesterday by the post:

https://www.pressreader.com/usa/new-...82398402565216

doesn't appear he has as reported yesterday by the post:

https://www.pressreader.com/usa/new-...82398402565216
    Well that sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

baby steps, one inch at a time:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1442894837427015693

just noticed on the vid that far end court Rose is with Obi and IQ, how fitting our second unit in unity.

Apparently Mitchell Robinson is rumoured to be out for opening day.

The man dubbed as "the difference maker" by Alan Hahn will be sidelined but luckily the Knicks extended N. Noel so the team shouldn't miss a beat.

Most posters in this forum, shot their nuts off over Mitchell Robinson gaining so much muscle.

We'll see how that works out. In other parts of the NBA, teams have suggested their stars such as Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons, even Lebron James loss weight/muscle mass so they could stay healthier.

The concept is an Eastern philosophy in yoga. Athletes are more concerned with "size" and less concerned with strengthening connective tissue.

Hopefully Mitchell Robinson bounces back.

Michael Porter Jr got $207M so Mitchell Robinson should get 5 yrs $170M right?
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 10-01-2021 at 12:32 PM.

This should be a good thing for Mitch and his new agent:

The Wizards and big man Daniel Gafford agreed to a three-year contract extension late on Monday night, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic (Twitter link), who reports that Gaffordís new contract will be worth $40.2MM.

this don't hurt either

Ian Begley
    @IanBegley

17h
    Derrick Rose on Mitchell Robinson: ďI'm happy that he's on my team. And he's a talent. I've played with guys that won defensive player of the year. I feel like Mitch has that ability, once he gets healthy, to win it.Ē

Mitchell Robinson
    @23savage____

18h
    Aye man for me to get DPOY gotta get in elite shape !!! SparklesRun Run Run thatís the key to success in this LeagueSparkles once I get that Iíll be dangerous LETS GO BE GREAT Thumbs up

Mitchell Robinson
    @23savage____

18h
    Aye man for me to get DPOY gotta get in elite shape !!! SparklesRun Run Run thatís the key to success in this LeagueSparkles once I get that Iíll be dangerous LETS GO BE GREAT Thumbs up
    Still would love to lock him up before the season starts...

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast