Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Knicks considering extending Center Mitchell Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    First Noel is getting 8.8m, and based on injuries and his FT shooting, and not looking at the rim on offense he's barely worth the 12m max extension the Knicks can give.
    Ontop of that Noel is a team option in year 3. Those are huge differences.

Based on Ewings email and Bam can shoot three's are you looking at what the others produce on offense that don't shoot three's? Allen has been everything and more, Clint has been a stud on both sides, as well as Allen, right now no comparison to what Mitch brings even 100% healthy.

If i'm the KNicks i'm trying to extend him for the 12m, this way he won't walk if another team goes higher, but the question is who will do that who has the cap to do it who needs to pay a center that much money that don't have a center? Lots of great questions and i have faith in Rose to make these type of decisions.
    We are not there every day and see the concerns of locking him up now, or imo they would have done it.
    When did Allen and Cappella become offensive studs? Allen has had a nice start but usually is bt 10 and 13 a game. Clint is a similar. If you put Mitch in 400 PnRs with Trey Young each game and I bet he’ll get you 14 a night

Also Bam has never attempted more then 15 3s in a season. I love Bam and he is definitely better then Mitch but he doesn’t shoot 3s. Maybe he starts but he never has to date
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-26-2021 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t think other teams were willing to give the full MLE. The guys been waiting to get paid for some time. He is overpaid based on skill/production as is. I wouldn’t have paid him 8.8 or 6

The Toronto Raptors, New York Knicks, Detroit Pistons, and Sacramento Kings are all expected to pursue Nerlens Noel in free agency, league sources told HoopsHype.

The Nets are expected to have free-agent center Nerlens Noel, 27, on their radar. Blake Griffin and Jeff Green are both unrestricted free agents for the Nets. SNY reported that the Hornets, Mavericks and Raptors also all are expected to have interest in Noel, the Knicks big man. The Nets have the mid-level exception, but Noel made $5 million last year and could be due for a big raise.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    The Toronto Raptors, New York Knicks, Detroit Pistons, and Sacramento Kings are all expected to pursue Nerlens Noel in free agency, league sources told HoopsHype.

The Nets are expected to have free-agent center Nerlens Noel, 27, on their radar. Blake Griffin and Jeff Green are both unrestricted free agents for the Nets. SNY reported that the Hornets, Mavericks and Raptors also all are expected to have interest in Noel, the Knicks big man. The Nets have the mid-level exception, but Noel made $5 million last year and could be due for a big raise.
    Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011