Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I can understand being a Mitch fan. Yet, I disagree. If like you said earlier his determination cannot be questioned I can ask what is he doing to fix his foul shot. My point stands. You can tell me I have no right to question him. You can bring up Noel all you want. I am not biting and going down that line of discussion. I don't accept your reasoning. I like Mitch and I hope he improves his free throw shooting. That's it for me. Have a good night
    Thatís weak sauce..

Did I say anything about questioning him? Or ďnot having a right toĒ? I just answered why we havenít seen videos of him working on FTsÖ

Or asked why you would be sour on Mitch, and like Noel being resigned at the money he got. Heís worse at everything. Saying ďIím not going to discuss that, have a nice dayĒ then consistently questioning others opinions, is lame. Pretty sure you liked the Noel re-sign, and are now questioning doing the same to Mitch. Iíll just assume that ďIím not discussing itĒ means you really donít have much of a reason
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-13-2021 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Thatís weak sauce..

Did I say anything about questioning him? Or ďnot having a right toĒ? I just answered why we havenít seen videos of him working on FTsÖ

Or asked why you would be sour on Mitch, and like Noel being resigned at the money he got. Heís worse at everything. Saying ďIím not going to discuss that, have a nice dayĒ then consistently questioning others opinions, is lame. Pretty sure you liked the Noel re-sign, and are now questioning doing the same to Mitch. Iíll just assume that ďIím not discussing itĒ means you really donít have much of a reason
    Not doing it. Earlier you stated to East Side that you posted a response to him and deleted it cause what's the point. Well that's how I feel. I shared my opinion. You have yours. We don't have to agree. We don't have to debate it. That's it cause there is no point for me to debate everything there is no point in it for me. Not doing it. Everything does not have to be debated as far as I am concerned. So have a great night, ok peace out. I am not going on about it

Not doing it. Earlier you stated to East Side that you posted a response to him and deleted it cause what's the point. Well that's how I feel. I shared my opinion. You have yours. We don't have to agree. We don't have to debate it. That's it cause there is no point for me to debate everything there is no point in it for me. Not doing it. Everything does not have to be debated as far as I am concerned. So have a great night, ok peace out. I am not going on about it
    Gotcha..

So you donít feel that Mitch is in essence, a better, younger, more athletic Noel? Itís not a debate, itís a question.

I didnít bother with East, because he lacks logic. Itís like talking to a wall. I was at least giving you the benefit of the doubt. I thought you might have something to add
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-13-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Gotcha..

So you donít feel that Mitch is in essence, a better, younger, more athletic Noel? Itís not a debate, itís a question.

I didnít bother with East, because he lacks logic. Itís like talking to a wall. I was at least giving you the benefit of the doubt. I thought you might have something to add
    Have a good one. Can't wait to we can discuss games and player performance.

Have a good one. Can't wait to we can discuss games and player performance.
    Ill just probably say ďI donít feel like discussing it, letís see how the rest of the season goes first, good nightĒ LOL

Ill just probably say ďI donít feel like discussing it, letís see how the rest of the season goes first, good nightĒ LOL
    ďI donít want to discuss if Hali would have been a better pick than Obi, letís see how their entire careers play out first.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    ďI donít want to discuss if Hali would have been a better pick than Obi, letís see how their entire careers play out first.Ē
    I mean, if the answer is always ďweíll see what happens later, itís not settled yetĒ, is this forum only really allowed to talk about the team/players from 2005 or before?

nah lets just wait three ok lol...

Maybe one or both our 2021 picks will be better than Hali, how great would that be, maybe not this year but maybe in a few, you just don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    nah lets just wait three ok lol...

Maybe one or both our 2021 picks will be better than Hali, how great would that be, maybe not this year but maybe in a few, you just don't know.
    ďItís still way too soon, weíll let their play over their entire careers do the talkingĒ

You are missing your window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Julius Randle said in a recent interview that "you can tell (Mitchell Robinson) took the weight room seriously."
    Due to injuries, Robinson appeared in just 31 games (29 starts) for the Knicks last season.
    The hope heading into 2021-22 is that he'll be able to stay healthy and be a more impactful player in the final year of his current contract.
    Based upon Randle's words, Robinson appears to have done a good job of setting himself up for a bounceback season. "Mitch looks good, man. Mitch is brolic; heís big. You can tell that he took the weight room seriously," Randle told SNY's Ian Begley. "So Mitch looks good, and heís one of those pieces that people donít even really know that we had last year because he missed so much time. So heís going to be a huge factor for us coming into this year, for sure."
    Robinson was the starter when healthy last season, but the Knicks' decision to re-sign Nerlens Noel could mean that there will be a competition for the starting center role.

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/basket...chell-robinson

Mitch is weighing in at 280 now he came in The league at 223

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Mitch is weighing in at 280 now he came in The league at 223

I wonder where will those hops go? And will this slow him down? Can he still be a good PnR defender?

Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    I wonder where will those hops go? And will this slow him down? Can he still be a good PnR defender?
    I donít expect the extra mass to have a large impact on his athleticism he had the frame to add the weight he was just a kid when he came in. If anything it will help his defense and rebounding against bigger guys like capella who killed Noel and hopefully allow him to be a bit more durable

Mitchell Robinson has accepted the deal.

I'm really stoked for this season...

Mitchell Robinson has accepted the challenge. He's now 280 lbs and ready to bang with Joel Embiid.

He will either become the most dominant big man in the 2021-22 season, staying healthy all 82 games or wear a clown suit with a unicycle.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast