Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Put him with Blade since we know he is coming eventually.

Or just leave Moon Knight on his own. I think the strength of this show is the fact it didn't need to adhere to the MCU so rigidly. No forced cameos and references, or penultimate episode "real villain" reveal to set up another thing up later. Moon Knight existed on it's own. Even the references (GRC and Ancestral plane) were subtle enough to be cut out and nothing would have been missed.
    We know Moon Knight will eventually join the MCU's main stories in time, rather it's with Oscar Issac or a diffrerent actor remains to be seen. Doctor Strange is already here, Blade (and I assuming Hannibal King might be a part of the franchise) is coming, Moon Knight has been introduced, and if they considered Iron Fist, Punisher and Luke Cage as canon (no word on that...yet), they have the foundation for "The Midnight Sons." We'll see what happens.
    Screw sabermetics.

Multiverse of Madness: 8.5/10

Nothing to add that has not been said already. I really like the actress who plays America Chavez, If they are truly going to do a "Young Avengers" movie, America Chavez, Black Widow's sister and Kate Bishop, would be a nice start to that group, along with a Miles Morales Spider-Man.

Jennifer Hale or Clea for Charlize Theron, I think both are legitimate characters for her to play.

Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    You have to have watched wandavision and what if along with pretty much every movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've seen Wandavision.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I've seen Wandavision.

Thatís all you need. Honestly you couldíve watched just WandaVision and youíd be good for this movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Thatís all you need. Honestly you couldíve watched just WandaVision and youíd be good for this movie.
    MoM is a direct conclusion to WandaVision, hence the reason why there are no plans for a S2.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    MoM is a direct conclusion to WandaVision, hence the reason why there are no plans for a S2.
    Good to know. Thank you both. Wandavision was great.

Makes sense.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Good to know. Thank you both. Wandavision was great.

I think you have to go in with the mindset this is a conclusion/continuation of WandaVision. The more I connect that the more I like the movie.

Is amazing how many people who are knocking the movie seem not to get the basic plot point of what Wanda could do and could not do and what she did.

I think you have to go in with the mindset this is a conclusion/continuation of WandaVision. The more I connect that the more I like the movie.
    Yeah, the parallel story between Dr. Strange and Wanda is very interesting in seeing each processing what they eventually have to come to terms with...or not.

Is amazing how many people who are knocking the movie seem not to get the basic plot point of what Wanda could do and could not do and what she did.

The one thing I knock the MCU for is the passage of time isn't always super clear. How far apart is this from WV? How far apart is this from No Way Home? I suspect a few years, so given how WV ended it seems likely that Wanda has been under control of the Darkhold for a long time now. All alone mind you. No wonder she has all the abilities and knowledge she does, on top of who she is as established by WV.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yeah, the parallel story between Dr. Strange and Wanda is very interesting in seeing each processing what they eventually have to come to terms with...or not.

The one thing I knock the MCU for is the passage of time isn't always super clear. How far apart is this from WV? How far apart is this from No Way Home? I suspect a few years, so given how WV ended it seems likely that Wanda has been under control of the Darkhold for a long time now. All alone mind you. No wonder she has all the abilities and knowledge she does, on top of who she is as established by WV.
    Well WandaVision was like 5 months after endgame I believe, no? Then I think far from home was about a year after endgame. No way home was immediately after and ended in the winter. Strange made reference in MoM that he dealt with the multiverse (not sure if he said recently or left it open) in reference to no way home.

So with that Iíd think itís safe to say MoM was at least a year after the conclusion of WandaVision. I donít think it was much later than that.

A friend a mine just saw MoM and told me that he felt that was some "Drag me to hell" vibes about the movie. Given the director of the two movies, I buy that.
    Screw sabermetics.

A friend a mine just saw MoM and told me that he felt that was some "Drag me to hell" vibes about the movie. Given the director of the two movies, I buy that.
    Yes and thatís what makes this a unique Marvel movie because is as close to a horror movie as we will ever get.

Yes and thatís what makes this a unique Marvel movie because is as close to a horror movie as we will ever get.

That's part of the reason I like DS2. The New Mutants tried to make a super-hero horror film but it's overall execution was slow and tedious. Multiverse had the right amount of both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gim2...lEntertainment

this looks awful... The CGI is worse than morbious

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast