Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 196
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    6,809
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Put him with Blade since we know he is coming eventually.

    Or just leave Moon Knight on his own. I think the strength of this show is the fact it didn't need to adhere to the MCU so rigidly. No forced cameos and references, or penultimate episode "real villain" reveal to set up another thing up later. Moon Knight existed on it's own. Even the references (GRC and Ancestral plane) were subtle enough to be cut out and nothing would have been missed.
    We know Moon Knight will eventually join the MCU's main stories in time, rather it's with Oscar Issac or a diffrerent actor remains to be seen. Doctor Strange is already here, Blade (and I assuming Hannibal King might be a part of the franchise) is coming, Moon Knight has been introduced, and if they considered Iron Fist, Punisher and Luke Cage as canon (no word on that...yet), they have the foundation for "The Midnight Sons." We'll see what happens.
    Screw sabermetics.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    6,809
    Multiverse of Madness: 8.5/10

    Nothing to add that has not been said already. I really like the actress who plays America Chavez, If they are truly going to do a "Young Avengers" movie, America Chavez, Black Widow's sister and Kate Bishop, would be a nice start to that group, along with a Miles Morales Spider-Man.



    Jennifer Hale or Clea for Charlize Theron, I think both are legitimate characters for her to play.

    Screw sabermetics.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    You have to have watched wandavision and what if along with pretty much every movie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've seen Wandavision.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,987
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I've seen Wandavision.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Thatís all you need. Honestly you couldíve watched just WandaVision and youíd be good for this movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    6,809
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Thatís all you need. Honestly you couldíve watched just WandaVision and youíd be good for this movie.
    MoM is a direct conclusion to WandaVision, hence the reason why there are no plans for a S2.
    Screw sabermetics.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,691
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Thatís all you need. Honestly you couldíve watched just WandaVision and youíd be good for this movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    MoM is a direct conclusion to WandaVision, hence the reason why there are no plans for a S2.
    Good to know. Thank you both. Wandavision was great.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    MoM is a direct conclusion to WandaVision, hence the reason why there are no plans for a S2.
    Makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,987
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Good to know. Thank you both. Wandavision was great.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I think you have to go in with the mindset this is a conclusion/continuation of WandaVision. The more I connect that the more I like the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    109,605
    Is amazing how many people who are knocking the movie seem not to get the basic plot point of what Wanda could do and could not do and what she did.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,883
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I think you have to go in with the mindset this is a conclusion/continuation of WandaVision. The more I connect that the more I like the movie.
    Yeah, the parallel story between Dr. Strange and Wanda is very interesting in seeing each processing what they eventually have to come to terms with...or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Is amazing how many people who are knocking the movie seem not to get the basic plot point of what Wanda could do and could not do and what she did.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The one thing I knock the MCU for is the passage of time isn't always super clear. How far apart is this from WV? How far apart is this from No Way Home? I suspect a few years, so given how WV ended it seems likely that Wanda has been under control of the Darkhold for a long time now. All alone mind you. No wonder she has all the abilities and knowledge she does, on top of who she is as established by WV.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,987
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yeah, the parallel story between Dr. Strange and Wanda is very interesting in seeing each processing what they eventually have to come to terms with...or not.



    The one thing I knock the MCU for is the passage of time isn't always super clear. How far apart is this from WV? How far apart is this from No Way Home? I suspect a few years, so given how WV ended it seems likely that Wanda has been under control of the Darkhold for a long time now. All alone mind you. No wonder she has all the abilities and knowledge she does, on top of who she is as established by WV.
    Well WandaVision was like 5 months after endgame I believe, no? Then I think far from home was about a year after endgame. No way home was immediately after and ended in the winter. Strange made reference in MoM that he dealt with the multiverse (not sure if he said recently or left it open) in reference to no way home.

    So with that Iíd think itís safe to say MoM was at least a year after the conclusion of WandaVision. I donít think it was much later than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    6,809
    A friend a mine just saw MoM and told me that he felt that was some "Drag me to hell" vibes about the movie. Given the director of the two movies, I buy that.
    Screw sabermetics.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    109,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    A friend a mine just saw MoM and told me that he felt that was some "Drag me to hell" vibes about the movie. Given the director of the two movies, I buy that.
    Yes and thatís what makes this a unique Marvel movie because is as close to a horror movie as we will ever get.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yes and thatís what makes this a unique Marvel movie because is as close to a horror movie as we will ever get.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's part of the reason I like DS2. The New Mutants tried to make a super-hero horror film but it's overall execution was slow and tedious. Multiverse had the right amount of both.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,875
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gim2...lEntertainment


    this looks awful... The CGI is worse than morbious

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •