Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Most of the D+ MCU shows are mid tier imo, solid but usually with a frustrating or bad ending. Better to binge them all at once instead of waiting week by week. Definitely recommend the Spiderman movies, though with them being a Sony product I have no idea if, how, or when they will be available for streaming. Surprised Sony has developed their own streaming service at this point. Then again, thank god they haven't. I can only imagine the crap they'd crank out to fill up content.
    I think thats why they aren't on Disney+, Sony was supposedly developing their own streaming service so held the rights to stream the spiderman movies, not 100% on that but, I think thats what I heard

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    No Way Home will air on Starz on July 15. I donít think it will air in any of the streaming services, but you may be able to buy it on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    unfortunately I don't have starz anymore, I have a friend that said he would let me borrow the bluray i just haven't made it that far.

Need to up your free streaming game.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Nope. You only really need to have seen Infinity War, Endgame, WandaVision, and Doctor Strange 1.

On another note: Ms. Marvel is fun enough. I love the family dynamic and really developing them.
    Is Doc Strange 1 a MUST?

That's the only one I haven't seen out of the movies you listed.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Is Doc Strange 1 a MUST?

That's the only one I haven't seen out of the movies you listed.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    yes because it gives his backstory of why he is the way he is etc and what happened to him. It also shines a spotlight on what could be a down the road big bad for the avengers etc on a level higher than thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yes because it gives his backstory of why he is the way he is etc and what happened to him. It also shines a spotlight on what could be a down the road big bad for the avengers etc on a level higher than thanos.
    It's also a pretty good movie.

I watching this Love and Thunder trailer and this Thor is giving off major 'Eric Masterson/Thunderstrike' vibe.
    Screw sabermetics.

Can someone explain why all the Dr. Strange and Wanda's are played by the same actor/actresses and Peter Parker is played by three different actors?
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Can someone explain why all the Dr. Strange and Wanda's are played by the same actor/actresses and Peter Parker is played by three different actors?
    Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post

In the film universe it does seem odd given we went through different universes and seemingly only Peter Parker has 3 different looking variants while Wanda, Christine, and Stephen Strange are all played by the same actor. Then again though, we saw through Loki that he had several different variant versions of himself so it's not unlikely that those 3 are different elsewhere, it just happened by chance (and studio not wanting to pay 3 different actors) that the specific universes we went into in DS2 looked similar. IIRC Wanda is also a nexus being so she is the same looking in each Universe, right?

Quote Originally Posted by BeaReylo View Post
    Not 100% serious, kinda of wondering though.

Peggy Carter, Maria Rambeau and Karl Mordo played by their original actors. Hell even Tommy and Billy are played by the same pair of actors from WandaVision. It was a thought that tickled my brain. What I am saying is....what if Spider-Man/Dr. Strange did not just break open the multiverse, they broke open the OMNIVERSE?
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415