Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    True. Looks like a big waste of Maslany's talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Is amazing how many people who are knocking the movie seem not to get the basic plot point of what Wanda could do and could not do and what she did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For me personally, I don't think they spent enough time fleshing out just how powerful she was. She appeared in what? 3 movies and a show, and I still was shocked by her powers in MoM. She did not get enough screen time in the 3 movies she was in. I also thought her costume was very underwhelming. Other than that, I enjoyed the movie. I definitely was let down by some of the hype, but that was from fans and media, and I cannot fault the movie for that.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    For me personally, I don't think they spent enough time fleshing out just how powerful she was. She appeared in what? 3 movies and a show, and I still was shocked by her powers in MoM. She did not get enough screen time in the 3 movies she was in. I also thought her costume was very underwhelming. Other than that, I enjoyed the movie. I definitely was let down by some of the hype, but that was from fans and media, and I cannot fault the movie for that.
    I think by end game the fact that she almost bodied Thanos by herself shows how powerful she was or could be.

https://twitter.com/marvelstudios/st...B-TLxCRk7LFibA

Trailer looks great, but I refuse to get too hyped because every time I do I come from disappointed.

The Thor-Gorr face off seems to be ripped stylistically from Sin City. I definitely liked that. In general I like the contrast between Gorr and the heroes color palate wise. Hopefully the tone matches. I expect humor and silliness but I want Gorr to be serious, to be a real problem.

visually the movie looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Really? I thought WandaVision made it very clear how powerful she was and with the book she gained at the end hinted her powers would grow even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I think by end game the fact that she almost bodied Thanos by herself shows how powerful she was or could be.

It was so quick and one and done. And also, she couldn't even deal with Thanos' henchmen.

Quote Originally Posted by BeaReylo View Post
    Really? I thought WandaVision made it very clear how powerful she was and with the book she gained at the end hinted her powers would grow even more.
    It was Agatha all along.

I just feel they didn't do a good enough job I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gim2...lEntertainment

this looks awful... The CGI is worse than morbious
    Speaking of Morbius, Sony is re-releasing the movie to torture the fans some more.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Speaking of Morbius, Sony is re-releasing the movie to torture the fans some more.
    Bomb a second time according to reports: only 85K on Friday for a reported return of ~200K over the three days. Sony got trolled hard by the memes and I just laugh at them.

question for everyone

Do I have to watch the 3rd Spiderman before watching the new Dr Strange?

I'm not all caught up on the Spiderman movies (hard to find them streaming anywhere) and I just saw Dr Strange multiverse dropped on Disney+

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    question for everyone

Do I have to watch the 3rd Spiderman before watching the new Dr Strange?

I'm not all caught up on the Spiderman movies (hard to find them streaming anywhere) and I just saw Dr Strange multiverse dropped on Disney+
    Nope. You only really need to have seen Infinity War, Endgame, WandaVision, and Doctor Strange 1.

On another note: Ms. Marvel is fun enough. I love the family dynamic and really developing them.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Nope. You only really need to have seen Infinity War, Endgame, WandaVision, and Doctor Strange 1.

On another note: Ms. Marvel is fun enough. I love the family dynamic and really developing them.
    yeah I watched all the other ones just haven't made it through the spiderman movies and I know the story of the third one revolved around Dr Strange opening up the multiverse.

I am so behind on a lot of my movies/shows, I still haven't watched Hawkeye or Moon Knight on top of not watching the 2nd and 3rd spiderman movies

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    yeah I watched all the other ones just haven't made it through the spiderman movies and I know the story of the third one revolved around Dr Strange opening up the multiverse.

I am so behind on a lot of my movies/shows, I still haven't watched Hawkeye or Moon Knight on top of not watching the 2nd and 3rd spiderman movies
    Most of the D+ MCU shows are mid tier imo, solid but usually with a frustrating or bad ending. Better to binge them all at once instead of waiting week by week. Definitely recommend the Spiderman movies, though with them being a Sony product I have no idea if, how, or when they will be available for streaming. Surprised Sony has developed their own streaming service at this point. Then again, thank god they haven't. I can only imagine the crap they'd crank out to fill up content.

No Way Home will air on Starz on July 15. I donít think it will air in any of the streaming services, but you may be able to buy it on Amazon.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast