Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 221
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,991

    Marvel Cinematic Universe

    I know this isnít as active but figured a thread to capture everything going on and discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    110,051
    I need to watch the what if series.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    110,051
    I did not watch the leaked Spider-Man trailer, but I think it may drop later today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,991
    I was looking for the trailer but couldnít find it. Read something that all but confirmed by the leak. Seems like a lot of **** is going to go down.

    Also havenít watched the what if series. Not sure if I Will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,971
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I was looking for the trailer but couldnít find it. Read something that all but confirmed by the leak. Seems like a lot of **** is going to go down.

    Also havenít watched the what if series. Not sure if I Will.
    I saw it and if you've heard anything about the leak, it is in there. I can't say the trailer looked good because it was filmed through a baked potato

    Shang Chi sounds good from people I know who saw it early here. The villain is a stand out apparently.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,971

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,991
    Daaaammmnnnnn
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    110,051
    Yeah I figure it was going to drop today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    122,137
    holy ****ing ****... that looks so badass... doc oc/green goblin and the sand man and possibly the lizard man

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,971
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    holy ****ing ****... that looks so badass... doc oc/green goblin and the sand man and possibly the lizard man
    Hopefully they do Electro justice in this. The lighting storms/what looks like a sand+lightning storm looks really nice.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    122,137
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Hopefully they do Electro justice in this. The lighting storms/what looks like a sand+lightning storm looks really nice.
    got super excited thinking spideys black suit could be venom but its most likely a suit just to fight electro

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    122,137
    some of the best villians have been casted by the best people fit for the character... doc oc/originally green goblin and even jamie fox was really good... All the spidermans have a really good track record for picking the perfect person to play the character except spiderman 3 and probably harry as the greem gpblin in the amazing spiderman... those were the exceptions.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,991
    Yup. Spider-Manís have been cast pretty good all around. I couldnít really get into the Amazing Spider-Man though.

    Oh and That 70s Show as Venom was, wellÖ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,971
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    got super excited thinking spideys black suit could be venom but its most likely a suit just to fight electro
    Could be a magic suit too given we are dealing with multiverses and Doctor Strange.

    Apparently Lizard is in the trailer as well or what people think is Lizard.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,991
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Could be a magic suit too given we are dealing with multiverses and Doctor Strange.

    Apparently Lizard is in the trailer as well or what people think is Lizard.
    Floating around that Matt Murdock is there as well when heís at the police station.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •