Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Marvel Cinematic Universe

I know this isnít as active but figured a thread to capture everything going on and discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I need to watch the what if series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not watch the leaked Spider-Man trailer, but I think it may drop later today.

I was looking for the trailer but couldnít find it. Read something that all but confirmed by the leak. Seems like a lot of **** is going to go down.

Also havenít watched the what if series. Not sure if I Will.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I was looking for the trailer but couldnít find it. Read something that all but confirmed by the leak. Seems like a lot of **** is going to go down.

Also havenít watched the what if series. Not sure if I Will.
    I saw it and if you've heard anything about the leak, it is in there. I can't say the trailer looked good because it was filmed through a baked potato

Shang Chi sounds good from people I know who saw it early here. The villain is a stand out apparently.

Daaaammmnnnnn

Yeah I figure it was going to drop today.

holy ****ing ****... that looks so badass... doc oc/green goblin and the sand man and possibly the lizard man

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    holy ****ing ****... that looks so badass... doc oc/green goblin and the sand man and possibly the lizard man
    Hopefully they do Electro justice in this. The lighting storms/what looks like a sand+lightning storm looks really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Hopefully they do Electro justice in this. The lighting storms/what looks like a sand+lightning storm looks really nice.
    got super excited thinking spideys black suit could be venom but its most likely a suit just to fight electro

some of the best villians have been casted by the best people fit for the character... doc oc/originally green goblin and even jamie fox was really good... All the spidermans have a really good track record for picking the perfect person to play the character except spiderman 3 and probably harry as the greem gpblin in the amazing spiderman... those were the exceptions.

Yup. Spider-Manís have been cast pretty good all around. I couldnít really get into the Amazing Spider-Man though.

Oh and That 70s Show as Venom was, wellÖ

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    got super excited thinking spideys black suit could be venom but its most likely a suit just to fight electro
    Could be a magic suit too given we are dealing with multiverses and Doctor Strange.

Apparently Lizard is in the trailer as well or what people think is Lizard.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Could be a magic suit too given we are dealing with multiverses and Doctor Strange.

Apparently Lizard is in the trailer as well or what people think is Lizard.
    Floating around that Matt Murdock is there as well when heís at the police station.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast