Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

July 2021 the hottest month globally in recorded history

Despite being in a mild La Nina which historically correlates nicely with global cooling coupled with a solar minimum also correlated with slight cooling, global temperatures continue to soar. The forcing associated with atmospheric CO2 of 420 ppm and rising rapidly is so overwhelming the earth's energy balance that we continue to warm even though we should be in a cooling phase. You climate change deniers can go **** yourselves you low IQ morons.
    Last edited by zookman65; 08-22-2021 at 12:44 AM.

I'm living in a rain forest now in Rhode Island. Legit rained everyday the first 16 days of the month. I'll take it. I feel for the west coast but it's the complete opposite here

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Despite being in a mild La Nina which historically correlates nicely with global cooling coupled with a solar minimum also correlated with slight cooling, global temperatures continue to soar. The forcing associated with atmospheric CO2 of 420 ppm and rising rapidly is so overwhelming the earth's energy balance that we continue to warm even though we should be in a cooling phase. You climate change deniers can go **** yourselves you low IQ morons.
    China is dumping more megatons of carbon emissions into the atmosphere than the rest of the developed world combined, but it’s adorable that you think driving your Prius will make a difference.

I LIKE CHINA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    China is dumping more megatons of carbon emissions into the atmosphere than the rest of the developed world combined, but it’s adorable that you think driving your Prius will make a difference.
    Now that's how you solve a problem, don't try to contribute, that'll show em.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Now that's how you solve a problem, don't try to contribute, that'll show em.
    The truth isn’t always palatable. But, I would venture to say that most of the climate change whiners here aren’t driving fuel efficient vehicles or doing anything worthwhile to lessen their carbon footprint.

The truth isn’t always palatable. But, I would venture to say that most of the climate change whiners here aren’t driving fuel efficient vehicles or doing anything worthwhile to lessen their carbon footprint.
    Maybe that's because the "climate change whiners" aren't the actual problem.

"Just 100 companies have been the source of more than 70% of the world’s greenhouse gas emissions since 1988, according to a new report."

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Maybe that's because the "climate change whiners" aren't the actual problem.

"Just 100 companies have been the source of more than 70% of the world’s greenhouse gas emissions since 1988, according to a new report."
    So then climate change deniers aren’t the actual problem either? Cool!

Was it hot in CHINA??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Actually just bought a new Hybrid car and got rid of my SUV.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    See, I can respect this.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

See, I can respect this.
    Thanks, I'm glad someone can because Hybrids certainly don't garner much respect on the Freeway lol

Thanks, I'm glad someone can because Hybrids certainly don't garner much respect on the Freeway lol
    Man, I just drove about 6 hours from St. Louis to Cincinnati and the number of tractor trailers on the interstate is just nuts. I do like having an SUV for that reason. I feel like they at least see me. lol
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Sounds like a poor life choice

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

So then climate change deniers aren’t the actual problem either? Cool!
    If only they weren't voting for people also in denial that continue to enact policies that allow those companies to continue polluting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast