Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I have a bad feeling going into todays game against the clippers. It feels like a textbook trap game. The suns games this week are getting so much attention, it feels like the clippers game might be getting overlooked.

The game is a matinee so the timing might throw them out of routine, and the clippers are a good enough team to catch the warriors. I havent seen whos sitting out for both teams- but I am assuming that they are going to continue resting Iggy.

BTW- I think they should ease up on the rest games for iggy until we get klay back. He only sat out 9 games last season and hes coming close to that before the end of december this year. I think iggy out on the floor might get the rest of the team to focus on this game if it starts to go sideways.
    I was wrong, but this game did feel like one the warriors werent suppose to win.

Iguodala has a minor injury, not resting per se.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Iguodala has a minor injury, not resting per se.
    they always give some sort of minor non specific injury (IE sore knee) when they are resting a guy. The fact that there is no info on a specific injury or plans for an MRI kinda show its just rest.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    they always give some sort of minor non specific injury (IE sore knee) when they are resting a guy. The fact that there is no info on a specific injury or plans for an MRI kinda show its just rest.
    Or that it's a chronic issue that flared up (which would be supported by the last few years of injury reports for him).

On a positive note both Klay and Wiseman were sent to Santa Cruz for a rehab assignment so they are literally playing basketball again.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789