Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I have a bad feeling going into todays game against the clippers. It feels like a textbook trap game. The suns games this week are getting so much attention, it feels like the clippers game might be getting overlooked.

The game is a matinee so the timing might throw them out of routine, and the clippers are a good enough team to catch the warriors. I havent seen whos sitting out for both teams- but I am assuming that they are going to continue resting Iggy.

BTW- I think they should ease up on the rest games for iggy until we get klay back. He only sat out 9 games last season and hes coming close to that before the end of december this year. I think iggy out on the floor might get the rest of the team to focus on this game if it starts to go sideways.
    I was wrong, but this game did feel like one the warriors werent suppose to win.

Iguodala has a minor injury, not resting per se.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Iguodala has a minor injury, not resting per se.
    they always give some sort of minor non specific injury (IE sore knee) when they are resting a guy. The fact that there is no info on a specific injury or plans for an MRI kinda show its just rest.

they always give some sort of minor non specific injury (IE sore knee) when they are resting a guy. The fact that there is no info on a specific injury or plans for an MRI kinda show its just rest.
    Or that it's a chronic issue that flared up (which would be supported by the last few years of injury reports for him).

On a positive note both Klay and Wiseman were sent to Santa Cruz for a rehab assignment so they are literally playing basketball again.

On a positive note both Klay and Wiseman were sent to Santa Cruz for a rehab assignment so they are literally playing basketball again.
    Saw some vids of Klay. Anything of wiseman?

Its kinda hard to watch the warriors during this push to get steph curry the record. They have become incredibly easy to defend. The opposing team is blitzing curry with 3 guys as soon as he crosses half court (doesnt even really matter if he has the ball).

This should make it easier for the warriors to score, but instead.... they arent really playing basketball. They are trying to figure out ways to get curry the ball. On multiple occasions last night- I saw guys get wide open... Belicia got great looks at 3s with nobody within 10 feet of him and he seemed hesitant of what to do with the ball. There was a play when iggy was on the baseline with the ball about 14 feet out.... 2 defenders ran past him to guard steph who was behind him..... LOL iggy was smart enough to just go to the rim and dunk it.

I honestly think if the warriors were playing basketball and looking for quality shots- they could have shot over 60% last night. Heck- most of their half court posessions would have been 4 on 2..... im not sure why they took so much time to create garbage shots..... like looney from 16 feet out.

I think if they won last night- resting curry on monday makes sense. but they dont want to turn the road trip into a tank fest. Id like to see Moody and Kuminga get some run against the pacers tho

Its kinda hard to watch the warriors during this push to get steph curry the record. They have become incredibly easy to defend. The opposing team is blitzing curry with 3 guys as soon as he crosses half court (doesnt even really matter if he has the ball).

This should make it easier for the warriors to score, but instead.... they arent really playing basketball. They are trying to figure out ways to get curry the ball. On multiple occasions last night- I saw guys get wide open... Belicia got great looks at 3s with nobody within 10 feet of him and he seemed hesitant of what to do with the ball. There was a play when iggy was on the baseline with the ball about 14 feet out.... 2 defenders ran past him to guard steph who was behind him..... LOL iggy was smart enough to just go to the rim and dunk it.

I honestly think if the warriors were playing basketball and looking for quality shots- they could have shot over 60% last night. Heck- most of their half court posessions would have been 4 on 2..... im not sure why they took so much time to create garbage shots..... like looney from 16 feet out.

I think if they won last night- resting curry on monday makes sense. but they dont want to turn the road trip into a tank fest. Id like to see Moody and Kuminga get some run against the pacers tho
    I agree that this run for the record is a mistake.

That you think everything that isn't perfect is going to lead to them tanking it totally bizarre.

Well Steph has 2 to break it so it will happen next game and things can go back to normal.

I agree that this run for the record is a mistake.

That you think everything that isn't perfect is going to lead to them tanking it totally bizarre.
    I honestly dont think they have to play anywhere near perfect to easily beat a team like Indiana. I think draymond has to play average defense on sabonis (which I believe he is capable of). I think as a team they need to shoot at a reasonable percentage from outside ... especially the butt naked ones. dont turn the ball over too much. For gods sakes- they won the game on a turn over.

All reasonable expectations for a team that wants to contend

Last night the Warriors lose to the Raptors but really in fairness y'all did not have Steph, Draymond and Wiggins playing. If y'all had played your Big 3 last night in Toronto, y'all would have blown Toronto out last night but I can understand the need to rest those guys especially after they played in Boston the night before. But last night your rookie showed me something...Kuminga showed me that he got that dog in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Last night the Warriors lose to the Raptors but really in fairness y'all did not have Steph, Draymond and Wiggins playing. If y'all had played your Big 3 last night in Toronto, y'all would have blown Toronto out last night but I can understand the need to rest those guys especially after they played in Boston the night before. But last night your rookie showed me something...Kuminga showed me that he got that dog in him.
    Remember a couple months ago how people were universally saying the Warriors were screwed and should trade Wiggins, Wiseman, and 2 1sts (Kuminga and Moody) for someone like Simmons/Siakam/Turner. Pretty clear that would have been a disastrous mistake now.

Remember a couple months ago how people were universally saying the Warriors were screwed and should trade Wiggins, Wiseman, and 2 1sts (Kuminga and Moody) for someone like Simmons/Siakam/Turner. Pretty clear that would have been a disastrous mistake now.
    I can still see the Warriors making offers on some of those guys

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I can still see the Warriors making offers on some of those guys
    I think there is virtually no chance. Wiggins is a borderline all-star, is the starting SF, 2nd leading scorer, and a top defender on the team with the best record in the NBA 30 games in, and he'd have to be included in any of those trades. Besides that the Warriors leaked that the only player they would even consider going after was Beal.

I think there is virtually no chance. Wiggins is a borderline all-star, is the starting SF, 2nd leading scorer, and a top defender on the team with the best record in the NBA 30 games in, and he'd have to be included in any of those trades. Besides that the Warriors leaked that the only player they would even consider going after was Beal.
    Exactly my point which is why I can see you guys trading for Beal sooner rather than later

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast