Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

YouTube Series/Channels

Not sure if this has ever been a thread here but what are you all watching on YouTube? Anything interesting?

There are a few channels I follow. The one Iíve found most addicting lately is called ďVice Grip Garage.Ē Itís pretty excellent. A Minnesota guy basically goes around getting abandoned classic cars running again and often drives them hundreds of miles back to his place. If youíre into cars and some good humor, itís worth checking out.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=201467&dateline=16293  13413

Youtube keeps me company when its slow at work.

for some reason I have been addicted with the slapfight channel. its grown men slapping each other in the face as hard as they can. its crazy, I don't know why I keep watching them but, its like those car wrecks that you know you should look away but, can't seem to turn away.

Hot Ones - Celebrities eating increasingly hot wings while being interviewed, surprisingly entertaining.

Taskmaster - British panel show/game show. Five contestants each season do a series of silly, ridiculous, and often surprisingly challenging tasks, all trying to win the episode and, overall, the season. One of the best shows out there for comedy.

Cinefix - Lists about movies: Top 10 Fansty Films, Top 10 Cars in Movies, Top 10 Endings of All Time, Top 10 Animated Movies of All Time... you get the idea.

8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown - A British panel show (8 Out of 10 Cats) takes over a British game show (Countdown), and it's amazing. Jimmy Carr hosts, and is perfect for the job.

LegalEagle - A real lawyer reacting to legal movies and TV shows and explaining legal events in the news.

Binging With Babish - Learn how to make foods from your favorite TV shows, movies, and games, and then how to make the better version of those things. This mad man actually makes Troy's "Bagel Bites in a deconstructed Hot Pocket reduction with a Doritos glaze" from Community.

Dr. Hope's Sick Notes - Much like LegalEagle, except it's a British doctor and medical things.

Would I Lie To You - Another British panel show. Three people per team, one person on a team reads a "fact" about themselves, and the other team has to ask them questions to determine if it's the truth or a lie. Pick an episode at random and it's still just about guaranteed to be great. Lee Mack is one of the fastest comedy minds around. Or, just watch James Acaster's appearances and wonder how he's a real person.

CinemaWins - CinemaSins too cynical for you? CinemaWins celebrates great things in movies instead!

Corridor Crew - VFX artists react to CGI and special effects in movies and TV.

Defunctland - The stories behind old theme park rides, theme parks, and TV shows. Particularly good is his series on The Muppets, but the last episode will make you cry like a baby if you have a heart.

FilmJoy/Movies With Mikey - Another channel celebrating great things about great movies.

How to Cook That - Ann Reardon debunks those terrible kitchen hack videos, and shows you how to bake great looking cakes and pastries and such. Her debunking videos are great, though, and the things she'd made her poor husband eat... yikes.

Lessons From the Screenplay - Analyzing various themes in movies through the screenplays.

Scott Manley - If you enjoy space and rocketry, and especially if you play Kerbal Space Program, Scott Manley is a must-watch.

Like a Version - Bands and artists doing cover songs live in studio.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.Ē" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Youtube keeps me company when its slow at work.

for some reason I have been addicted with the slapfight channel. its grown men slapping each other in the face as hard as they can. its crazy, I don't know why I keep watching them but, its like those car wrecks that you know you should look away but, can't seem to turn away.
    Lol that sounds funny. I could imagine watching one video, but thatís interesting it keeps you coming back for more. Iíll check it out
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=201467&dateline=16293  13413

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Hot Ones - Celebrities eating increasingly hot wings while being interviewed, surprisingly entertaining.

Taskmaster - British panel show/game show. Five contestants each season do a series of silly, ridiculous, and often surprisingly challenging tasks, all trying to win the episode and, overall, the season. One of the best shows out there for comedy.

Cinefix - Lists about movies: Top 10 Fansty Films, Top 10 Cars in Movies, Top 10 Endings of All Time, Top 10 Animated Movies of All Time... you get the idea.

8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown - A British panel show (8 Out of 10 Cats) takes over a British game show (Countdown), and it's amazing. Jimmy Carr hosts, and is perfect for the job.

LegalEagle - A real lawyer reacting to legal movies and TV shows and explaining legal events in the news.

Binging With Babish - Learn how to make foods from your favorite TV shows, movies, and games, and then how to make the better version of those things. This mad man actually makes Troy's "Bagel Bites in a deconstructed Hot Pocket reduction with a Doritos glaze" from Community.

Dr. Hope's Sick Notes - Much like LegalEagle, except it's a British doctor and medical things.

Would I Lie To You - Another British panel show. Three people per team, one person on a team reads a "fact" about themselves, and the other team has to ask them questions to determine if it's the truth or a lie. Pick an episode at random and it's still just about guaranteed to be great. Lee Mack is one of the fastest comedy minds around. Or, just watch James Acaster's appearances and wonder how he's a real person.

CinemaWins - CinemaSins too cynical for you? CinemaWins celebrates great things in movies instead!

Corridor Crew - VFX artists react to CGI and special effects in movies and TV.

Defunctland - The stories behind old theme park rides, theme parks, and TV shows. Particularly good is his series on The Muppets, but the last episode will make you cry like a baby if you have a heart.

FilmJoy/Movies With Mikey - Another channel celebrating great things about great movies.

How to Cook That - Ann Reardon debunks those terrible kitchen hack videos, and shows you how to bake great looking cakes and pastries and such. Her debunking videos are great, though, and the things she'd made her poor husband eat... yikes.

Lessons From the Screenplay - Analyzing various themes in movies through the screenplays.

Scott Manley - If you enjoy space and rocketry, and especially if you play Kerbal Space Program, Scott Manley is a must-watch.

Like a Version - Bands and artists doing cover songs live in studio.
    Thatís a ton! Hot Ones is definitely a good one. Sometimes the people who go on are big babies though (like Weird Al). Like if you know youíre going on a show to eat hot wings you should be prepared for that or decline the offer lol.

The cover songs one seems interesting too.

I have to be careful with top 10 lists because Iíll end up watching about 20 of them back to back

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Thatís a ton! Hot Ones is definitely a good one. Sometimes the people who go on are big babies though (like Weird Al). Like if you know youíre going on a show to eat hot wings you should be prepared for that or decline the offer lol.

The cover songs one seems interesting too.

I have to be careful with top 10 lists because Iíll end up watching about 20 of them back to back
    Got this one

One of the best tasting hot sauces Iíve had (not too hot at all)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The list of worst and weakest Hot Ones guests can only have DJ Khaled at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    The list of worst and weakest Hot Ones guests can only have DJ Khaled at the top.
    Gotta watch that one.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Gotta watch that one.
    Dude only had like 2 I think? Then just decided to talk about how unfair it was lol

Dude only had like 2 I think? Then just decided to talk about how unfair it was lol
    Lolol. *******

While also taking about how he never gives up and never loses. He even switches wings with the host because he thinks they're trying to trick him. It's incredible.

If anyone gets bored and wants to watch me play some video games like Atari 2600/7800,NES,Sega Masters System 2,Sega Genesis,Sega Saturn,PS1,PS2,PS3,XBOX360/ONE,3DO while drinking beers. Sure have at it!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6...Mpi1AfXKm_9-5g

That's the main link to my channel to see all the videos I got so far since starting end of April this year.