Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,056

    Lakers resign Talen Horton-Tucker


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,558

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,060
    This is a good move for the Lakers

    We get to watch him continue to grow

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,068
    My guess was 10-12 and thatís what he got. Letís hope he explodes the next two years then we have ourselves a bargain at that price. Letís hope Iím right again.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,009
    I wonder what will be his role this upcoming season with the ton of guards we have, I really hope he will become a better shooter.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I wonder what will be his role this upcoming season with the ton of guards we have, I really hope he will become a better shooter.
    Agree

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I wonder what will be his role this upcoming season with the ton of guards we have, I really hope he will become a better shooter.
    This

    The kid needs to learn to shoot. If he can do that he will become very good.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,709
    My favorite signing.

    I really hope he doesn't get Kuzma-ed. I do think Kuzma had a legitimate argument, every year he was expected to play a different role. THT needs to be given a specific role and be let to grow from there, don't keep yanking him around the way they did Kuzma.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,060
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    My favorite signing.

    I really hope he doesn't get Kuzma-ed. I do think Kuzma had a legitimate argument, every year he was expected to play a different role. THT needs to be given a specific role and be let to grow from there, don't keep yanking him around the way they did Kuzma.
    Good point

    Put him in one role and let him grow

    He did show some real talent last year, albeit on an inconsistent basis

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,068
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    My favorite signing.

    I really hope he doesn't get Kuzma-ed. I do think Kuzma had a legitimate argument, every year he was expected to play a different role. THT needs to be given a specific role and be let to grow from there, don't keep yanking him around the way they did Kuzma.
    That's the tough part with combo guards. They get yanked around a lot in either playing the 1 or 2 position on any given night. I think he will play the 2 or maybe even the 3 position. You never know. He might be our starting 2. He might only be 6'4' but with his wingspan he is actually like someone playing at 6'6" or so. If his shot has improved in the preseason, then I would give him that chance.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,009
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    That's the tough part with combo guards. They get yanked around a lot in either playing the 1 or 2 position on any given night. I think he will play the 2 or maybe even the 3 position. You never know. He might be our starting 2. He might only be 6'4' but with his wingspan he is actually like someone playing at 6'6" or so. If his shot has improved in the preseason, then I would give him that chance.
    At 10mil/year he should be our starting SG but can he? We'll need all the spacing possible, so if he didn't improve much...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,478
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    That's the tough part with combo guards. They get yanked around a lot in either playing the 1 or 2 position on any given night. I think he will play the 2 or maybe even the 3 position. You never know. He might be our starting 2. He might only be 6'4' but with his wingspan he is actually like someone playing at 6'6" or so. If his shot has improved in the preseason, then I would give him that chance.
    I think heís got a 7 foot wingspan so really heís got the wing span of a 6í10Ē and up. And I agree, heís the 4th highest paid player on the squad now right? So start him as 2 guard

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •