Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Lakers resign Talen Horton-Tucker

This is a good move for the Lakers

We get to watch him continue to grow

My guess was 10-12 and thatís what he got. Letís hope he explodes the next two years then we have ourselves a bargain at that price. Letís hope Iím right again.

I wonder what will be his role this upcoming season with the ton of guards we have, I really hope he will become a better shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I wonder what will be his role this upcoming season with the ton of guards we have, I really hope he will become a better shooter.
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This

The kid needs to learn to shoot. If he can do that he will become very good.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

My favorite signing.

I really hope he doesn't get Kuzma-ed. I do think Kuzma had a legitimate argument, every year he was expected to play a different role. THT needs to be given a specific role and be let to grow from there, don't keep yanking him around the way they did Kuzma.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    My favorite signing.

I really hope he doesn't get Kuzma-ed. I do think Kuzma had a legitimate argument, every year he was expected to play a different role. THT needs to be given a specific role and be let to grow from there, don't keep yanking him around the way they did Kuzma.
    Good point

Put him in one role and let him grow

He did show some real talent last year, albeit on an inconsistent basis

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    My favorite signing.

That's the tough part with combo guards. They get yanked around a lot in either playing the 1 or 2 position on any given night. I think he will play the 2 or maybe even the 3 position. You never know. He might be our starting 2. He might only be 6'4' but with his wingspan he is actually like someone playing at 6'6" or so. If his shot has improved in the preseason, then I would give him that chance.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    That's the tough part with combo guards. They get yanked around a lot in either playing the 1 or 2 position on any given night. I think he will play the 2 or maybe even the 3 position. You never know. He might be our starting 2. He might only be 6'4' but with his wingspan he is actually like someone playing at 6'6" or so. If his shot has improved in the preseason, then I would give him that chance.
    At 10mil/year he should be our starting SG but can he? We'll need all the spacing possible, so if he didn't improve much...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I think heís got a 7 foot wingspan so really heís got the wing span of a 6í10Ē and up. And I agree, heís the 4th highest paid player on the squad now right? So start him as 2 guard