Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    And to ruin a whole other show
    All of this is moot as Vince will never let Charlotte leave.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    All of this is moot as Vince will never let Charlotte leave.
    Thank god/Vince for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one can be a goat if they donít draw and she doesnít draw.

The power to draw is just silly... In what world does a heel really have a chance against a face? She def draws but she will never out draw someone like the man who is worse on the mic/has a worse gimmick and is worse in the ring. It was charlotte and how great she was that pushed becky over the top if we are being honest. Its no disrespect but charlotte is so great and so important she is forcing fans to hate her which is what a heel does and she does it better than anyone while elevating trash talent into 5 star matches.

He drew the second time around. Also it wasnít his fault when he was champion the first time the product was a bigger joke then it is now. And yes you will say the same thing about flair now. But people are actively turning off raw because of her. Go look at any posts on Facebook about her segments.

When he wasn't the man guy and was gone for years so people missed him? By your logic Punk wasn't a draw and it wasn't his fault either....
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    The power to draw is just silly... In what world does a heel really have a chance against a face? She def draws but she will never out draw someone like the man who is worse on the mic/has a worse gimmick and is worse in the ring. It was charlotte and how great she was that pushed becky over the top if we are being honest. Its no disrespect but charlotte is so great and so important she is forcing fans to hate her which is what a heel does and she does it better than anyone while elevating trash talent into 5 star matches.
    No dude haha if they are turning off the tv that isnít good heat that awful heat. Donít care what you say. And five star match get out of her with that ****. sheís good but she botches the flip from the top every time she does it among with a few other things.

Thank god/Vince for that
    I did not say that as a good thing. I appreciate Charlotte's talent, in-ring abilities, I do....but she has grown stale in the WWE. AEW has fresher opponents for her, especially with Heidi Lovelace (Ruby Riott) apparently on her way there.

As I said before, there is nothing left for Charlotte to accomplish in the WWE.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I did not say that as a good thing. I appreciate Charlotte's talent, in-ring abilities, I do....but she has grown stale in the WWE. AEW has fresher opponents for her, especially with Heidi Lovelace (Ruby Riott) apparently on her way there.

As I said before, there is nothing left for Charlotte to accomplish in the WWE.
    Itís a good thing for people who donít want a prima Donna overrated **** pushed into every main event.

Itís a good thing for people who donít want a prima Donna overrated **** pushed into every main event.

Ok.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 08-05-2021 at 03:01 PM.
    Screw sabermetics.

So you're talking about Cm Punk-HBK as well then? There are not many bigger prima DONNA's then them in the history of the business?
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

I don't think Ric is going to AEW. Maybe he does because of his connection to Tully and Arn but I'm not sold he would do more than a one off appearance. Charlotte isn't leaving WWE. The whole women's division is built around her and Vince loves her in spite of fans being so tired of seeing her as women's champion or fighting for the belt.

Doubt Charlotte is leaving WWE too. She's got it made as metswon pointed out.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Comic Sans

Would be a big loss for WWE. They better hope she doesnt jump ship.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Would be a big loss for WWE. They better hope she doesnt jump ship.
    She won't. She's treated like gold there and AEW wouldn't pay her the money WWE is.

I don't even watch when Charlotte is performing. She's boring.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12