Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    such a stupid notion online from this fanbase. WE PAY OUR OWN OUT OF RESPECT..... GTFO thats the dumbest **** i have heard. This contract is hilariously bad.

with the contracts going out make sure you get your sons in the gym and just make them shoot 100-200 times a day from 3 and they will make enough money for 25 lifetimes.
    I think a better option is shooting 30% from the stripe and passing up open dunks to get maxed out.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I think a better option is shooting 30% from the stripe and passing up open dunks to get maxed out.
    yea well one guy is 24 and the other is 27 and the guy that is 24 is a top 3 defender in the sport with all the tools except shooting.... Imagine if the sixers offered ben simmons for robinson right now. I get your troll point but tbh its a bad one. Gotta come better and harder next time kid : )

Lol we just paid this decade's Jason Kapono this much?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yea well one guy is 24 and the other is 27 and the guy that is 24 is a top 3 defender in the sport with all the tools except shooting.... Imagine if the sixers offered ben simmons for robinson right now. I get your troll point but tbh its a bad one. Gotta come better and harder next time kid : )
    Not even gonna get into how weird that last sentence is🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Not even gonna get into how weird that last sentence is🤣🤣

holy **** did i become gay when drunk xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12