Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lowry played 2 seasons in Florida with the Raptors and was like you know what, let's make this official lol

Lowry declined like 10 years ago, wtf. 30 million?
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Don't you dare talk slander about thicc King Kyle Lowry
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

.. and like that, there goes the best ever Raptor. Hope he does well in Miami. That team looks scary from a defensive side with Lowry/Butler/Bam.

Treat'em well HEAT. You did with the last Raptor star you signed away from us... So help me if you guys sign Derozan too .... but I'm not sure if Dade has predicted that or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I loved him when he was in Houston. But 3/$90? Now? Yikes.

I trust Riley to make the right call here. I would never have thought Miami would fork over this much, but when you have idiots paying 39yr old Chris Paul almost $50M, it ruins the market.

Every bad contract or trade sets a precedent.

People have been calling for Lowry's decline for a solid 2 years now but he just continues to adapt. He went from being a headcase to one of the savviest PG's in the league while in Toronto.

He's going to do well in Miami ESPECIALLY because he has a solid PnR/PnP big man in Bam. That's something he lacked in Toronto last year with the departure of Ibaka. Duncan Robinson is going to get so many great looks as well. Jimmy being able to play off-ball more often will only make things better as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    People have been calling for Lowry's decline for a solid 2 years now but he just continues to adapt. He went from being a headcase to one of the savviest PG's in the league while in Toronto.

He's going to do well in Miami ESPECIALLY because he has a solid PnR/PnP big man in Bam. That's something he lacked in Toronto last year with the departure of Ibaka. Duncan Robinson is going to get so many great looks as well. Jimmy being able to play off-ball more often will only make things better as well.
    Timeout, I thought you guaranteed Lowry was re-signing with the Raptors? lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Timeout, I thought you guaranteed Lowry was re-signing with the Raptors? lol
    Nope, just lol'd at him being traded at the deadline for peanuts. Also lol'd @ him being traded for a layup & D max contract player like Ben Simmons.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Nope, just lol'd at him being traded at the deadline for peanuts. Also lol'd @ him being traded for a layup & D max contract player like Ben Simmons.
    Iím kinda pissed that we took Dragic back. I feel like we got bullied in to helping Miami out. Wtf does a 35 year old pg on an expiring 19 mill do for us? Iím pissed homie

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Iím kinda pissed that we took Dragic back. I feel like we got bullied in to helping Miami out. Wtf does a 35 year old pg on an expiring 19 mill do for us? Iím pissed homie
    They needed to salary match IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Could be salary matching but Dragic is also a massive pest. Doesnít have the same defensive ability that Lowry does but heíd be a great addition to the bench as a scoring punch/playmaker. Something the team definitely needs. FVV could very well move to PG this year. Thereís a lot of options if they keep Dragic.

Where is all this cap coming from? hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Where is all this cap coming from? hahahahah
    Sign and Trade.

Could be salary matching but Dragic is also a massive pest. Doesnít have the same defensive ability that Lowry does but heíd be a great addition to the bench as a scoring punch/playmaker. Something the team definitely needs. FVV could very well move to PG this year. Thereís a lot of options if they keep Dragic.
    They could start Dragić next to FVV.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast