Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer League

Summer League

Apparently the Raptors schedule for summer league is out and it is lookin like:

August 8th- Raptors vs Knicks (4:30 PM)

August 11th- Raptors vs Warriors (TBD)

August 12th- Raptors vs Rockets (TBD)

August 14th- Raptors vs Hornets (TBD)

Can't wait. I'm looking forward to seeing the new draftees.

Word is Flynn, yuta, and the rookies will all be in the summer league.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Word is Flynn, yuta, and the rookies will all be in the summer league.
    Which of course makes sense seein as how Flynn didn't even get a Summer League last year because of the pandemic

Any word on the Egyptian guy we apparently signed yesterday?
    Ardens Sed Virens - Burning Yet Not Consumed

Those signings will probably all end up with your 905 team

Per Blake Murphy

Raps: Flynn, YUTA, Gillespie, Barnes, Banton, Johnson
    905: Morgan
    UDFA: Champagnie
    Other: Wainright, Isiaha Mike, Jalen Adams, Ashton Hagans
    Rumored: Anas Mahmoud
    Withdrew: Tinkle
    Unsure: Wright

Kuminga looks pretty nice

Y'all play tomorrow against the Knicks in Summer League action

Bad start

I didnít watch the game. Barnes stats look good. Not sure how he looked

Raptors are 1-0 so far in Summer League...I mean y'all did win last night against the Knicks but now y'all face the Warriors next on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM (ET) prime time on ESPN2 and TSN1/TSN4

I didn't get a chance to watch either. Saw the highlights. Looks like Barnes impact was mostly positive (with some inefficiencies offensively). From the highlights, Flynn certainly looks very aggressive and confident out there. Maybe a full off-season will help him. He seems like the fastest guy on the court a lot of times. Needs to use that to get into the paint consistently. The shot is falling too.

Banton didn't look too smooth. Still not convinced on that pick. But clearly the organization sees something in him. I didn't noticed David Johnson much. I didn't have issues with that pick though. Sounds like Champagnie has some strong moments.

Happy to hear Precious is joining the team soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I didn't get a chance to watch either. Saw the highlights. Looks like Barnes impact was mostly positive (with some inefficiencies offensively). From the highlights, Flynn certainly looks very aggressive and confident out there. Maybe a full off-season will help him. He seems like the fastest guy on the court a lot of times. Needs to use that to get into the paint consistently. The shot is falling too.

Banton didn't look too smooth. Still not convinced on that pick. But clearly the organization sees something in him. I didn't noticed David Johnson much. I didn't have issues with that pick though. Sounds like Champagnie has some strong moments.

Precious playing in Summer League does make sense especially since he's a Sophomore and he could use the runs

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post

I've seen Flynn in offseason play lots of times this year. Normally if someone catches my eye like that in an offseason means they're gonna be improved come the regular season. But this year, with flynn, I've only see him play vs midgets so I'm not so sure. But the last time someone popped up in my youtube feed in the offseason as much as flynn this summer, it was fred and pascal at rico hines before the championship year. I guess we'll see, but I'm glad the kid is putting the work in.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast