Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer League

Summer League

Yeah- I know another thread. Only so much conversation I can stimulate when 4 or 5 people post with any type of consistency

Summer League roster came out

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7zHowxV...png&name=large

LOL looks like a lack of size on the roster.... and Wiseman will not be out there. Kind of frustrating IMO. His injury should not be a concern at this point

BTW- I tried copy and pasting it, but it wasnt working. If anyone knows how to do it- go for it in a post

The SL roster is really kind of boring.

Part of the issue is that some of the young more experienced Warriors are not available for various reasons (in large part because the off-season is compressed this year).

Another part of the issue is that the Warriors don't have much room on their roster and everybody knows that. As compared to the lakers where they clearly have a big need this year and in the near future.

Iím expecting we see a lot of Paschall at C.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Iím expecting we see a lot of Paschall at C.
    supposedly poole and paschall likely wont be there....

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    supposedly poole and paschall likely wont be there....
    I think thatís a mistake but I wouldnít be surprised.

I think thatís a mistake but I wouldnít be surprised.
    maybe.... but I think its kind of an unwritten code.... summer league gives players an opportunity to play and get scouted for roster spots or d league camp invites. 1st and 2nd yr players ok to work on their games.... but when a player is clearly in the rotation on their team, they are getting enough playing time in the nba to the point where the benefit they are likely to get playing against summer league competition is not worth it.

Also- Paschall is apparently being discussed in some trades

But Wiseman not being out there really kinda bothers me... that guy needs reps anywhere he can get them.

maybe.... but I think its kind of an unwritten code.... summer league gives players an opportunity to play and get scouted for roster spots or d league camp invites. 1st and 2nd yr players ok to work on their games.... but when a player is clearly in the rotation on their team, they are getting enough playing time in the nba to the point where the benefit they are likely to get playing against summer league competition is not worth it.

Also- Paschall is apparently being discussed in some trades

But Wiseman not being out there really kinda bothers me... that guy needs reps anywhere he can get them.
    I think Wiseman still recovering from his injury

I think Wiseman still recovering from his injury
    Stylez didn't see bones outside his body, doesn't think Wiseman is really injured

Wiseman's rehab goal is supposedly camp.

Supposedly Poole and Paschall were not going to play much but would be there for all the practices.

Jessup looks like he might be ok, Id consider offering him a 2 way contract this year.

Davion Mitchell is the best guy on the floor... hes an nba level player right now. Better athlete than I was told.

something tells me that Moody is gonna look really good tomorrow in this type of game.... Im thinking Kuminga might try a little too hard

Jessup looks like he might be ok, Id consider offering him a 2 way contract this year.

Davion Mitchell is the best guy on the floor... hes an nba level player right now. Better athlete than I was told.

something tells me that Moody is gonna look really good tomorrow in this type of game.... Im thinking Kuminga might try a little too hard
    Jessup can't sign a 2-way.

Mitchell is an incredible athlete. He was defensive player of the year at 6'.

I think Kuminga could surprise with how good he'll look. He's like Wiseman in that he'll look good until he starts learning the system and questioning everything he does.

I thought i heard mitchells draw backs were that he wasnt the beast donovan mitchell is. he doesnt have the length.... but he has explosive speed. he looks kinda like ty lawson use to look..... but like 15 lbs more muscle.

Honestly- I dont even think mitchell should play extensive minutes in summer league. He honestly looks clearly above that level of competition. (LOL- even though he passed up a drive AND turned the ball over when the kings had a chance to win it in regulation)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Jessup can't sign a 2-way.

Mitchell is an incredible athlete. He was defensive player of the year at 6'.

I think Kuminga could surprise with how good he'll look. He's like Wiseman in that he'll look good until he starts learning the system and questioning everything he does.
    why cant jessup sign a 2 way? Nico signed one as a second round pick last yr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast