Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Agency

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    They havent used their tax payer midlevel yet. If they dont use that- they cant really say they are doing everything to improve the team
    Meh. I don't really care what they say as much as you do.

Are there any players out there that are worth the MLE? Also keeping it open gives them more options going forward, just like only carrying 14 players on the roster helps them be better in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Meh. I don't really care what they say as much as you do.

Are there any players out there that are worth the MLE? Also keeping it open gives them more options going forward, just like only carrying 14 players on the roster helps them be better in the long run.
    Mills would be a great get and perfect mentor for Nico. Also wouldnít mind seeing Iggy come back.

Curry - Mills - Nico (2way)
    Klay - Poole - Moody - Jessup (2 way)
    Wiggins - Porter Jr - Iggy - Kuminga
    Dray - Bjelica. - JTA
    Wiseman - Looney

Move Paschall for future draft capital. Cut the rest. Still have an extra spot as thats 14 players and 2 2-way contracts). Maybe target a legit 7 footer.

Not exactly the final depth chart. Playing time is earned but would be a very deep team. Could also send the rookies to g league once in a blue moon for PT early on if they havenít taken the role yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Mills would be a great get and perfect mentor for Nico. Also wouldnít mind seeing Iggy come back.

Curry - Mills - Nico (2way)
    Klay - Poole - Moody - Jessup (2 way)
    Dray - Bjelica. - JTA
    Wiseman - Looney

Move Paschall for future draft capital. Cut the rest. Still have an extra spot as thats 14 players and 2 2-way contracts). Maybe target a legit 7 footer.

Not exactly the final depth chart. Playing time is earned but would be a very deep team. Could also send the rookies to g league once in a blue moon for PT early on if they havenít taken the role yet.
    I still don't get the total love for Mills.

Jessup can't come on a 2-way.

Iguodala I think should be a coach not a player.

Lee is a tough cut.

Lopez to the Magic.
    Mills to the Nets.

Both are fine with me.

Do the Warriors want another FA? Is he a big or a guard?

Kendrick Nun has become an unrestricted free agent

I still don't get the total love for Mills.

Jessup can't come on a 2-way.

Iguodala I think should be a coach not a player.

Lee is a tough cut.
    Vet PG that could shoot and was a gritty defender. Looks like he went nets so doesnít matter. A lot of this comes down to Poole and how they intend to use him but we donít play with a traditional PG. he could fill in there if he takes a few more strides.

Didnít know thatÖ thatís a bust. Hope he pans out and takes a spot.

I hear ya on Iggy but itís one thing to hear it from a coach and another a teammate. I think heís got value as a teammate even if he dropped off.

Lee is tough but only cause heís Curry fam. He shouldnít be more than end of bench.

Adjusted:
    Curry - Poole - Nico (2way)
    Klay - Moody - Jessup
    Dray - Bjelica. - JTA
    Wiseman - Looney

Still leaves room for a legit 7 footer and a 2 way. Many of these guys will see time at different positions (Poole at 2 / Kuminga at 4 / Dray at 5 / etc) but I hate doing that with depth charts. Itís messy and harder to follow.

Kendrick Nun has become an unrestricted free agent
    I'd go for him in a heartbeat

Vet PG that could shoot and was a gritty defender. Looks like he went nets so doesnít matter. A lot of this comes down to Poole and how they intend to use him but we donít play with a traditional PG. he could fill in there if he takes a few more strides.

Didnít know thatÖ thatís a bust. Hope he pans out and takes a spot.

I hear ya on Iggy but itís one thing to hear it from a coach and another a teammate. I think heís got value as a teammate even if he dropped off.

Lee is tough but only cause heís Curry fam. He shouldnít be more than end of bench.

Adjusted:
    Curry - Poole - Nico (2way)
    Klay - Moody - Jessup
    Dray - Bjelica. - JTA
    Wiseman - Looney

Still leaves room for a legit 7 footer and a 2 way. Many of these guys will see time at different positions (Poole at 2 / Kuminga at 4 / Dray at 5 / etc) but I hate doing that with depth charts. Itís messy and harder to follow.
    I think you bought the sales job on Mills. There isn't anything special about him.

You are assuming Paschall is gone which I get, but they can't do any trades until the moratorium passes.

The dream is now down to Nunn/Chriss

I'd go for him in a heartbeat
    could the tax payer minimum get it done?

Im not sure what options Nunn will have

could the tax payer minimum get it done?

Im not sure what options Nunn will have
    No idea. But if you are looking for a guard who can create offense he fits that bill.

Of course he also struggled in the playoffs and they went out to get a PG to replace him so he's clearly not perfect.

I think you bought the sales job on Mills. There isn't anything special about him.

You are assuming Paschall is gone which I get, but they can't do any trades until the moratorium passes.

The dream is now down to Nunn/Chriss
    We need a vet there. I know heís not the same but Barbosa wasnít either and he was still useful. Albeit different. Just donít trust Poole or Nico in the crunch yet. They need to improve and would feel better with a vet there. Iggy could fill that same role in different ways.

I am and I donít know that he is just makes sense that he would be on roster construction and rumor.

Nunn would be super legit but idk if we can land him. My guess is he wants a bigger role. Pass on Chriss. I like him a lot but we need someone with more size. I want a true old school 7 footer. Defend the post and block shots. We donít need them often but when you do you need them.

Nunn to Lakers

Nunn to Lakers
    that stings- probably on a vet minimum

LMAO- watch the warriors sign oubre with the midlevel

I don't think the MLE gets used.

That Lakers team is a mess. Nunn does sting a bit. I do wonder how much PT he'll get with that team.

Nunn signing there also means Schroder may be screwed which I don't mind.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast