3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Game one is the key to this series for the Yankees. If they win they've got a great chance to sweep.

5.5 games back on Boston, 2.5 on the wildcard, 7.0 on 1st place in the AL East.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    looking at the sox and yanks schedule the next 10 games the yanks have a excellent chance of gaining at least 3 games on the sox

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    Were we 9 or 10 back last week? One big thing we have going for us is that the Rays and Suxs have 13 games against each other remaining.

The news they expect Sevy back in a couple weeks and Kluber by the end of the month could be a big boost if they return to form. We could easily be a much, much better team in Sept than we have all yr.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a completely different energy from this team starting tomorrow. You know the crowd is going to be full of energy and hopefully the players pickup on that

I really think this team is primed to go on a big run and close in on 1st place by the end of the month. If we were only 2-3 back going into September that would work

yanks picked up 4 games in the loss column over the redsox in one week..

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Were we 9 or 10 back last week? One big thing we have going for us is that the Rays and Suxs have 13 games against each other remaining.

The news they expect Sevy back in a couple weeks and Kluber by the end of the month could be a big boost if they return to form. We could easily be a much, much better team in Sept than we have all yr.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a completely different energy from this team starting tomorrow. You know the crowd is going to be full of energy and hopefully the players pickup on that

I really think this team is primed to go on a big run and close in on 1st place by the end of the month. If we were only 2-3 back going into September that would work
    the next 10 games is the yanks chance we play teams like the orioles mariners and royals.. while the sox play detroit the bluejays and tampa..

Your last paragraph (dang I wish I could make stuff bold) there you go! Would a team rather be playing well in April or September? I think we know the answer there.
    If we get a healthy Sevy and Kluber back, with the additions weíve made to the bullpen, Iíll just say Iím more optimistic now.
    All you ask for is a fighting chance and at the moment weíve got that.
    And believe me the teams ahead of us hear footsteps
    Letís hope itís a fun month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Your last paragraph (dang I wish I could make stuff bold) there you go! Would a team rather be playing well in April or September? I think we know the answer there.
    If we get a healthy Sevy and Kluber back, with the additions weíve made to the bullpen, Iíll just say Iím more optimistic now.

Completely agree. I'm not a Cashman fan but he did a whole lot right IMO at the deadline. This Hplmes kid looks pretty darn good, at least stuff wise. If they make a few tweaks he could be Loaisiga like. The Rizzo move looks like the best deadline deal for us since Justice, hopefully Rizzo will take us as far. Gallo is a huge upgrade over anyone who's been in LF this yr. He also added Odor for nothing, earlier in the yr. IMO Cashman massively improved this roster since ST

Give me a healthy Sevy and Kluber to go along with the rest of the rotation, BP and a healthy lineup and i think we have as good of chance of winning as anyone

I'm really interested in seeing Heaney pitch tomorrow. If you look at his stats, he's pitching far better than his ERA would suggest. He got 113ks vs 31 BB's this yr and both his sinker and slider are rated as plus or better. I talked to someone who compared Heaney to Lance Lynn when the Yanks traded for him a couple yrs ago. They see him as a pitcher who's stuff is better than the numbers suggest, was playing behind a very bad defense and desperately needed a change of scenery. They view him as a project that Blake can make a few tweaks and improve on what Heaney has always done well. Right now they see him as a spot starter/ long reliever, basically the Cessa role, but they think they can add some velo to the sinker and the stuff could play way up out of the BP. I hope he works out as well as some of our other newly acquired guys have

True, but now we lost German. And the outlook for him is not good.

Until then we have Cole, Taillon, Monty and then 2 fill ins.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    True, but now we lost German. And the outlook for him is not good.

Until then we have Cole, Taillon, Monty and then 2 fill ins.
    One of those two fill ins is Nester Cortes and heís been terrific, and I hope I was wrong about Heaney, letís hope Days scouting report is more accurate than mine

Tonight's game is going to be great. Two Yankees fans donning the pinstripes and hearing their names chanted by the Bleecher Creatures for the first time should get them and the fans really pumped up.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    the next 10 games is the yanks chance we play teams like the orioles mariners and royals.. while the sox play detroit the bluejays and tampa..
    Mariners have every reason to play hard. They are right in the mix. I wouldn't sleep on them.
    The Yankees should take both series from the Os and Royals and ideally sweep both but I think the Ms will give them some tough competition.

The tigers are not very good so the Sox should sweep them.

I don't know about 3 but I agree that the Yankees can gain some ground over the next 10 games.

The problem is the As have a cupcake schedule over the next two weeks. Padres could be tough but then it's 9 in a row to the rangers and Indians. Yankees need to at least keep pace with them because once mid august hits, the As have a ton of games with the White sox, AL East teams, White sox and Astros.
    I could see the Yankees take over the 2nd wild card in the next few weeks if they tame care of the next 10.

Regardless, its will be a big fight for that second spot

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post

100%. To all of that

It took me a while to figure it out so, To make it bold, highlight the text you want to bold and then hit the "B" icon in the top left corner of the text box. (B. I. U). Bold, italic, underline.

Ignorance is bliss

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast