Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I'd like the Warriors to S&T Oubre to the Raps for Dragic

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Think Oubre wants to go the Spurs or Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Just seems hypocritical considering it was Miami who filed those charges against Milwaukee because they wanted Giannis lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Warriors should keep Oubre and trade Wiggins instead to Toronto. Let him fulfill his Maple Jordan legacy.

Take it with a grain of salt but Chris Broussard says that Kawhi will listen to other teams pitches.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Oh dang, was it really? I didn't know that little nugget.
    He's lying, cause it's fun.

Take it with a grain of salt but Chris Broussard says that Kawhi will listen to other teams pitches.
    With kawhi you just never know...

I think he does a 1+1.

Signs this year itís 4/$176mil.

Does a 1+1, opts out, resigns, it becomes 5/$235mil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the wording will help them but they do seem headed for Lowry to sign in for Dragic and Precious Achiuwa. His first year salary will be in that $25 million range he was coveting.
    Amazing to think some of the rumored deals are the deadline were:
    Sixers - Maxey, Thybulle, 2 1sts (salary matching would be a necessity here like Danny Green or Mike Scott+)
    Lakers - KCP, THT, Schroder, 1st
    Heat (at the deadline) - Herro/Robinson, Dragic, Olynyk, 1sts

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Sixers - Maxey, Thybulle, 2 1sts (salary matching would be a necessity here like Danny Green or Mike Scott+)
    Miami didn't even have any 1sts to trade unless you're talking about swap rights. This is why you take unnamed sources with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Miami didn't even have any 1sts to trade unless you're talking about swap rights. This is why you take unnamed sources with a grain of salt.
    It was swaps. I figured because that's common knowledge it didn't need to be pointed out.

It was swaps. I figured because that's common knowledge it didn't need to be pointed out.
    I still take it with a grain of salt that these were "offered" and not "wanted".

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I still take it with a grain of salt that these were "offered" and not "wanted".
    No, that was Toronto's asking price at the time.

Not sure why you are defending this as the Heat got a ****ing steal based on what was asked at the deadline.

Yeah, a little different now though. They could lose him for nothing like they did Kawhi, Green, Ibaka, and Gasol. So anything at this point is just a cherry on top. Especially if they reroute Dragic like is being rumored. Maybe at the deadline they were still hopeful he would re-sign, who knows.

Sidebar but DDR wants to go there too, guess either the Spurs wouldn't say if they would accept Iggy as the base salary return or if they just don't wanna help facilitate anything.

Yeah, a little different now though. They could lose him for nothing like they did Kawhi, Green, Ibaka, and Gasol. So anything at this point is just a cherry on top. Especially if they reroute Dragic like is being rumored. Maybe at the deadline they were still hopeful he would re-sign, who knows.

Sidebar but DDR wants to go there too, guess either the Spurs wouldn't say if they would accept Iggy as the base salary return or if they just don't wanna help facilitate anything.
    I think Ujiri didn't plan on Lowry picking somewhere to go that fast and he could use the S&T as a route to get him where he wanted and let the market big up the price to a point where something decent had to be given up.

Either that or teams knew at that point he was gonna end up in Miami, and were seeing him as a rental and Ujiri thought of him as still and All-Star key championship part that might resign. Who knows, but it was an overask at that point.

I think the Iggy TO has already been turned down. So there's not many routes for a DDR way to Miami at this point. Sean Marks brought up to not discount the NYK making a last ditch effort to sway Lowry and DDR by offering both of them $25mil AAV if they come as a duo.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast