Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post

ďTo SOME of the evidenceĒ

Almost sounds as if you havenít heard ALL the evidence!
    Clearly you havenít read the article. The SOME evidence Iím referring to is the evidence I was able to see that the court members werenít. I can also see the evidence they saw, therefore I can see ALL the evidenceÖ

So you think that because you read an opinion article that prosecutors in AZ are evil and trying to kill an innocent man?

Thatís my bigger pointÖ. The fact that you folks eagerly condemn people as evil based on an article you read shows that you are easily manipulated and have little critical thinking skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At least I read. Go back and read the first sentence of the post you quoted

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So you think that because you read an opinion article that prosecutors in AZ are evil and trying to kill an innocent man?

Thatís my bigger pointÖ. The fact that you folks eagerly condemn people as evil based on an article you read shows that you are easily manipulated and have little critical thinking skills.
    Have you even read the article?

Now I can understand the mindset of those who insist he takes that long walk. What evidence? Who knows what and when or didn't know when? What article? What, why do all these questions when we have a schedule to keep. Liberals!
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

ďTo SOME of the evidenceĒ

Almost sounds as if you havenít heard ALL the evidence!

Wtf are you talking about.

You're more upset about us daring to talk about an article on the internet then a man who was imprisoned for 25 years and almost being murdered by the state, without receiving a fair trial.

It's amazing how you're trying to take some moral high ground while acting like a complete fool.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Clearly you havenít read the article. The SOME evidence Iím referring to is the evidence I was able to see that the court members werenít. I can also see the evidence they saw, therefore I can see ALL the evidenceÖ
    This is what happens when divisive, combative and dumb meet at an intersection.

I think anyone trying to execute someone is evil. But that's a much larger discussion.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I think anyone trying to execute someone is evil. But that's a much larger discussion.
    Exactly. But even if you don't, and you think the death penalty is okay, you still shouldn't be on the side of this guy staying on death row.

This is a clear cut mistrial. If the state wants to retry the defendant (likely won't) then by all means, but the man should at the very least get a fair trial.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is probably the most honest response to this topic.

At that is certainly a debatable one.

"But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

This is probably the most honest response to this topic.

At that is certainly a debatable one.

Whatever pivots away from the subject of you not knowing what you're talking about amiright?

Still waiting on those other sources.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Exactly. But even if you don't, and you think the death penalty is okay, you still shouldn't be on the side of this guy staying on death row.

This is a clear cut mistrial. If the state wants to retry the defendant (likely won't) then by all means, but the man should at the very least get a fair trial.
    So you went through all the court documents, weighed ALL the evidence concerning trial, reviewed and verified the witnesses and listen to or read through the court transcripts?

If not, maybe we should rely upon those who have. It is not the prosecutors fault that the defendants attorneys didnít didnít take a certain stance or defend in the way that his current attorneys did.

That is not a mistrialÖ

Or you can take the stance that the DA is evil. If you think all executions are evil, then Iíd understand. But to pretend like you have even a 1/10 of the knowledge about this case that the prosecutors have is ridiculous.

"But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

So you went through all the court documents, weighed ALL the evidence concerning trial, reviewed and verified the witnesses and listen to or read through the court transcripts?

If not, maybe we should rely upon those who have. It is not the prosecutors fault that the defendants attorneys didnít didnít take a certain stance or defend in the way that his current attorneys did.

That is not a mistrialÖ

Or you can take the stance that the DA is evil. If you think all executions are evil, then Iíd understand. But to pretend like you have even a 1/10 of the knowledge about this case that the prosecutors have is ridiculous.
    First Bolded: CLEARLY, you havenít read the article. No one has as the defense attorney failed in his job and didnít call exonerating expert witnesses. Which leads to

Second Bolded: Yes it is. Incompetent counsel is absolutely grounds for a mistrial, itís called Ineffective Assistance of Counsel:

https://www.spolinlaw.com/blog/2019/...-counsel-mean/

So not only did you not read the article, you donít even know the legal principle being applied hereÖ

That is not a mistrialÖ

Well you see I read the article in question, so I know infinitely more about this situation than you.

You realize a person can be completely guilty of a crime and still have a mistrial right? If he's so obviously guilty, then the state has every right to retry him. They likely won't because they won't get away with their BS timeline of events they gave at the original trial, and there's an obvious lack of evidence in the case. And if we're basing this off of "who has read the court documents..." then you should agree with the judge that threw out this case, that I'm sure knows infinitely more than either me or you in regard to this case and the state of Arizona's laws.

So if your defendant fails at disproving a factually false claim from the prosecution, how has the defendant been adequately defended? And if he hasn't been adequately defended, how is it not a mistrial?

It doesn't matter your view on the death penalty. If there's doubt, you can't unkill a guy if you find out later you were wrong. Therefore, you don't execute.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast