Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    66,684

    The Great 2021 PG Carousel

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ng-pg-carousel

    Here's the highlights from the article:

    ~ CP3 is all but destined to return to Phoenix a 3/$90mil. The Pels were interested at one time.

    ~ Dinwiddie to Washington in a S&T for Kuzma and Harrell seems likely to happen. Nets are still trying to move DeAndre Jordan.

    ~ Pelicans remain interested in Lowry and have the cap to offer 3/$90mil, but are willing to renounce Ball and Hart to go to 3/$100mil.

    ~ Miami and Dallas remain interested in Lowry too. The team willing to offer the most guaranteed in a 3rd year of that deal is going to most likely land Lowry.

    ~ While Lowry and Simmons are both still available, GM's are still thinking that this S&T will still be alive.

    ~ There's been trade framework for a McCollum - Siakam swap but not a ton of momentum has been generated. Executives feel the Raptors' taking Barnes means Siakam is very available.

    ~ Reports refute that SGA was ever on the table to move up to pick 3, and possibly pick 1. The belief is SGA will sign a max extension before the season starts.

    ~ Mike Conley is likely to stay in Utah at 3/$75mil.

    ~ New York and Chicago would have PG needs, and Chicago is in the early lead with leanings to a 4/$80mil deal. If that doesn't happen, or even if it does, Chicago and Rose have a mutual interest in reuniting.

    ~ Celtics are another team with interest in Ball.

    ~ The Knicks have been linked to Fournier, Schroder, and Talen Horton-Tucker.

    QUICK HITS:
    DeRozen, Gay, Anthony are suspected to be interested in Lakers stays for a year; PJ Tucker expected to return to Mil for 2/$20mil; Holmes expected to stay in Sac, though Dallas, NYK, Toronto might make runs; Raptors are a threat to sign Jarrett Allen; Mavs and Spurs are interested in Collins, but he may stay for $120mil.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,058
    Supposedly DeRozan has moved on from the Lakers and is looking for more money elsewhere.

    The Warriors are looking for a vet playmaker but for the TPMLE or less.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    It's going to be a fun free agency period, I can't wait.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Supposedly DeRozan has moved on from the Lakers and is looking for more money elsewhere.

    The Warriors are looking for a vet playmaker but for the TPMLE or less.
    I think Demar ends up with Dallas

    I’d be open to moving on from Siakam as a raptor fan.

    Also hoping the Raptors do a s&t for Lowry.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,174
    Well with Siakam he is still under contract at least until 2023 because he's on a near max contract which he signed like 2 years ago...4 years worth $130 mil

    So y'all would have to trade him and if I'm the Raptors I ask for an All Star caliber player/superstar level player in return along with assets

    With Lowry, I would do a sign and trade with the Lakers and get Schroder in return

    I hope my Celtics get Lonzo because we need a point guard in the worst way or I wouldn't mind gettin Dinwiddie in a Celtics jersey

    Knicks I can see them getting THT

    Simmons is going nowhere

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Well with Siakam he is still under contract at least until 2023 because he's on a near max contract which he signed like 2 years ago...4 years worth $130 mil

    So y'all would have to trade him and if I'm the Raptors I ask for an All Star caliber player/superstar level player in return along with assets

    With Lowry, I would do a sign and trade with the Lakers and get Schroder in return

    I hope my Celtics get Lonzo because we need a point guard in the worst way or I wouldn't mind gettin Dinwiddie in a Celtics jersey

    Knicks I can see them getting THT

    Simmons is going nowhere
    Lakers are already at $120 million between Wes, LeBron, and Davis... They're not receiving any player via sign and trade. They cannot afford to be hard capped if they wanna reach the 14 player roster minimum.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Well with Siakam he is still under contract at least until 2023 because he's on a near max contract which he signed like 2 years ago...4 years worth $130 mil

    So y'all would have to trade him and if I'm the Raptors I ask for an All Star caliber player/superstar level player in return along with assets

    With Lowry, I would do a sign and trade with the Lakers and get Schroder in return

    I hope my Celtics get Lonzo because we need a point guard in the worst way or I wouldn't mind gettin Dinwiddie in a Celtics jersey

    Knicks I can see them getting THT

    Simmons is going nowhere
    do you honestly think we don't know that? lol mind numbing.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,268
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lakers are already at $120 million between Wes, LeBron, and Davis... They're not receiving any player via sign and trade. They cannot afford to be hard capped if they wanna reach the 14 player roster minimum.
    why do you bother with that guy. lol he claims to be a Celtics fan, never posts anything about the Celtics and his ip adress traces to Toronto. Hes been trolling raptors fans for years and we found out that he infact is a raptor fan. Something not right with this kid for real. the only person I actually have to moderate in our forum. Its hella annoying.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,282
    Can somebody help explain this Chris Paul extension?

    Why?

    Is he going to pout all season? Is that what they're afraid of? Scared a 37yr old will sign somewhere else? Seems really idiotic to jump the gun and sign him to a deal that may quickly become an albatross with one crucial injury next season.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Can somebody help explain this Chris Paul extension?

    Why?

    Is he going to pout all season? Is that what they're afraid of? Scared a 37yr old will sign somewhere else? Seems really idiotic to jump the gun and sign him to a deal that may quickly become an albatross with one crucial injury next season.
    I guess he may opt out allegedly. But yeah I'd say after the success they had they're afraid to return to the cellar.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,047
    McCollum for Siakam sounds great, if the Blazers can re-sign Powell. They’re still not contenders, but at least they’re more balanced.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,282
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I guess he may opt out allegedly. But yeah I'd say after the success they had they're afraid to return to the cellar.
    Ok, if he opts out, that makes a bit more sense. I still would not offer a 3yr contract unless that final year was a team option.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,386
    The Mavericks are being ******** in wanting to get Lowry. Sure, Lowry is a good player, but I'd rather they trade for Brogdon. He is younger and will be good for years to come. I would try to S&T THJ for Brogdon.

    Dump Dwight Powell.

    Go for under the radar free agent Otto Porter.

    Go for Danny Green.

    And then look for KP deals without feeling the need to accept any of them. His value is low and it's stupid to just trade when he's that low unless something good comes up.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

    San Antonio Spurs

    PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    The Mavericks are being ******** in wanting to get Lowry. Sure, Lowry is a good player, but I'd rather they trade for Brogdon. He is younger and will be good for years to come. I would try to S&T THJ for Brogdon.

    Dump Dwight Powell.

    Go for under the radar free agent Otto Porter.

    Go for Danny Green.

    And then look for KP deals without feeling the need to accept any of them. His value is low and it's stupid to just trade when he's that low unless something good comes up.
    I'll be interested to see what the Mavs come up with.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,211
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    McCollum for Siakam sounds great, if the Blazers can re-sign Powell. They’re still not contenders, but at least they’re more balanced.
    You think? I’m not so high on it. His shot is broken and he’s not really a creator or playmaker. Seems like we’d be putting an even bigger offensive load on Dame.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •