Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You think? Im not so high on it. His shot is broken and hes not really a creator or playmaker. Seems like wed be putting an even bigger offensive load on Dame.
    The article I read said Blazers wanted to get more defensive oriented after ranking 29th outta 30 teams (I didn't look to see if that is where they actually ranked).

You think? Im not so high on it. His shot is broken and hes not really a creator or playmaker. Seems like wed be putting an even bigger offensive load on Dame.
    Considering he played with a shoulder injury and was a number two offensive option masquerading as a first, Im betting big on a bounce back season for him. He would kill it as a PnR/Pick and pop partner for Lillard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Celtics already have 14 contracts for next year (13 guaranteed). With the Fournier decision looming, their roster is mostly set outside of whatever additional trades Stevens makes.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Considering he played with a shoulder injury and was a number two offensive option masquerading as a first, Im betting big on a bounce back season for him. He would kill it as a PnR/Pick and pop partner for Lillard.
    Add to that his on-ball defense. Hell expend less energy on offense as the second or third option behind Lillard and sometimes Powell, letting him focus more on defense.
    Lets also not forget the championship-level cohesion between Powell and Siakam. Thats not nothing.
    Id start Lillard, Powell, Siakam, Covington and Nurkic. Or make Powell your super-sixth man. Thats a good mix of shooting and defense, if healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Add to that his on-ball defense. Hell expend less energy on offense as the second or third option behind Lillard and sometimes Powell, letting him focus more on defense.
    Lets also not forget the championship-level cohesion between Powell and Siakam. Thats not nothing.
    Id start Lillard, Powell, Siakam, Covington and Nurkic. Or make Powell your super-sixth man. Thats a good mix of shooting and defense, if healthy.

Swap Siakam to the 4 and RoCo to the 5 but yea. You can also bring in Simons off the bench and take out Nurkic to go small but still have some size out there. They could also be a MLE (if they have it) threat for a good bench wing.

Pistons just waived Cory Joseph, he could be a cheap off the bench option for some team.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think Demar ends up with Dallas

Id be open to moving on from Siakam as a raptor fan.

Also hoping the Raptors do a s&t for Lowry.
    S&T Lowry makes sense for Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    McCollum for Siakam sounds great, if the Blazers can re-sign Powell. Theyre still not contenders, but at least theyre more balanced.

Agreed.

Didn't Siakam just have surgery?

Yeah, June 11th.

Yeah will miss the first few weeks of next season

Ibaka opted into his player option

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Swap Siakam to the 4 and RoCo to the 5 but yea. You can also bring in Simons off the bench and take out Nurkic to go small but still have some size out there. They could also be a MLE (if they have it) threat for a good bench wing.

Theyre super-switchable. But Im also betting on a bounce-back year for Nurkic, whos up for a new contract, has had more time to recover from injury and probably wants to show up for Lillard. If he can just get back to how he played when he first arrived, the Blazers get scary.

Heat pick up Dragic's team option, declin Iggy's.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    The Mavericks are being ******** in wanting to get Lowry. Sure, Lowry is a good player, but I'd rather they trade for Brogdon. He is younger and will be good for years to come. I would try to S&T THJ for Brogdon.

Dump Dwight Powell.

Go for under the radar free agent Otto Porter.

Go for Danny Green.

And then look for KP deals without feeling the need to accept any of them. His value is low and it's stupid to just trade when he's that low unless something good comes up.
    I could definitely see Brogdon fitting in as a Maverick especially if y'all can trade for him. Tim Hardaway Jr for Brogdon is a pretty fair trade. Both players are basically similar in stats overall and THJ in Indiana he would basically be in a perfect situation with Sabonis, LeVert, Warren, Duarte, etc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast