Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I think it would be a bigger mistake to trade him while his value is so low. Kidd has talked about using him more like he was used in NY and how he was used in the bubble. Playing him more inside the arch and posting him up more. This season under Carlisle he was strictly a 3 point shooter. After 1 season if it doesnít work out then he becomes a $39M expiring contract. Heíll have higher value at that point than he does now just as an expiring contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He has a player option on the end of his deal, given his injury history, doubt any team will look at him as a true expiring in the summer of 2022 when he has that massive player option looming.

Whomp Celtics are sending Moses Brown to the Mavs in the Richardson trade

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Whomp Celtics are sending Moses Brown to the Mavs in the Richardson trade

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Some big guy everyone was saying was the steal of the Horford/Kemba deal.

No, the plan is to keep KP for at least 1 more season. Let him go through a full off season and training camp with the Mavs for the 1st time. This is the first off season heís been healthy.

If they dump anyone it is likely one of Dwight Powell or Maxi Kleber. They have $34.3M in cap space (minus THJís cap hold). They could easily push that well over $40M in cap space by dumping one of the two big men.

If they end up renouncing THJís rights and can actually spend the $40M+ in cap space an off season of Kyle Lowry, Rashawn Holmes, and then Otto Porter (with MLE) is very possible.

That would be a waste of cap space to spend it on those players. They shouldnít spend to spend. Get the right fit next to Luka

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I would be pretty excited if Miami could get their hands on KP. He would be perfect next to Bam.
    I was thinking Utah as well for a package based around Bogdonavic.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post

What on earth would the Jazz do with Rudy and KP?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    That would be a waste of cap space to spend it on those players. They shouldnít spend to spend. Get the right fit next to Luka
    Lowry might be headed to Miami. Although also heard the Pelicans are preparing to money whip the hell out of Lowry. Holmes looks likely to stay in Sacramento too.

If Lowry goes to Miami that opens up Dragic to Dallas. If not thereís a chance they go with DeRozen. Everything is so much in flux right now there is no telling which way the Mavs are going.

They are rumored to be for sure signing Sterling Brown. Then there is this.

https://twitter.com/thenbacentral/st...279362053?s=21

Thatís definitely not getting KP. Bogdonovic is a nice player but he doesnít have that value.

Lowry might be headed to Miami. Although also heard the Pelicans are preparing to money whip the hell out of Lowry. Holmes looks likely to stay in Sacramento too.

If Lowry goes to Miami that opens up Dragic to Dallas. If not thereís a chance they go with DeRozen. Everything is so much in flux right now there is no telling which way the Mavs are going.

They are rumored to be for sure signing Sterling Brown. Then there is this.

https://twitter.com/thenbacentral/st...279362053?s=21

Lakers average age about to be through the roof tomorrow.

Thatís definitely not getting KP. Bogdonovic is a nice player but he doesnít have that value.

I said a package around Bogdonavic. Him and one or two other players/picks should get it done. Porzingis isnít that valuable right now.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    What on earth would the Jazz do with Rudy and KP?
    Porzingisí only responsibilities would be scoring a **** ton of points and backing up Rudy.

Sounds like Marcus Smart is gonna be moved because Stevenís thinks his play is erratic.

I said a package around Bogdonavic. Him and one or two other players/picks should get it done. Porzingis isnít that valuable right now.

Not to the rest of the league KPís value isnít very high. Thatís why you donít trade him right now. Heís actually healthy this off season and will get a chance to go through his first camp in Dallas. Heís heard all the noise about how much he sucked last year. Also for the first time in his career heís actually working out in the city he plays for. Heís been in Dallas all off season working out.

Give him an off season working out with the team and let Kidd and Kokoskov figure out the best way to use him. If he has a better season his stock improves tremendously. When KP is at his best there is no way a package centered around Bogdonovic gets anywhere close to being enough value for KP. Thatís why itís best to bring KP back for at least 1 more season.

Agree with Mr. B. Only an idiot would sell low and buy high. Rolling the dice on KP is the lesser evil to selling him for peanuts. And I hate KP with the passion...
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast