Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds @ Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Harleydude666 View Post
    Glad for the win, a win always feels good. But, this team will not beat good teams down the stretch especially that deGrom is done for the year.
    Can't you leave a positive comment for once without the jab at the end LMAO 🤣

Glad for the win, a win always feels good. But, this team will not beat good teams down the stretch especially that deGrom is done for the year.
    Dude: Instead of trying to be a soothsayer, why not just enjoy the ride? Maybe theyíll surprise you? You donít really know whatís going to happen, right?

Donít make FoC repeat the story about the Zen Master and the boy who wanted a pony for his birthday.

Reds @ Mets

https://twitter.com/michaelgbaron/st...669703170?s=21

Great to hear that he still here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sick Of It All; 07-31-2021 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Dude: Instead of trying to be a soothsayer, why not just enjoy the ride? Maybe theyíll surprise you? You donít really know whatís going to happen, right?

Donít make FoC repeat the story about the Zen Master and the boy who wanted a pony for his birthday.
    Gotta be honest, thatís all. I said I was happy for the win but seriously, this deGrom situation is this teams success or fall. No one has this many arm problems and continues on

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Can't you leave a positive comment for once without the jab at the end LMAO 🤣
    Sorry, just trying to be realistic and honest with everyone here. Iím happy with the win but we have too many Rich Hills on this team. Not sure weíre gonna see the same Walker we saw in the first half either.

Btw I am watching the Mets HOF introduction and is nice to see the Mets celebrate their history and old players.

Some of these guys should of been inducted long long ago and I k is the Wilpons did a really bad job with this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Btw I am watching the Mets HOF introduction and is nice to see the Mets celebrate their history and old players.

Some of these guys should of been inducted long long ago and I k is the Wilpons did a really bad job with this as well.

Those idiot Wilpons spent all their time gushing over the Dodgers and Sandy Koufax. Itís a shame they were allowed to own this team

Felix Millan still needs to be voted in

Felix Millan still needs to be voted in
    Absolutely.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This is the same dude that said Stroman is a mediocre SP so take that for what you will. Diaz is a very good closer. No one is automatic. Kimbrel sucked for 2 years before dominating this year. Its a very volatile role but there is a reason why Diaz's statistics and fangraphs peripherals are so good.
    he is mediocre

if u listen to stroman himself u would think hes 1b to degrom when hes a solid back end starter combine that with all the off the field nonsense and thats reason i dont like him

Solid back end of the rotation starter? Maybe for the dodgers... Every other team he's a 2-3

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    It was really Nidoís fault on that wild pitch. He just walked one guy.
    Diaz was all over the place. Nido missing one is understandable in those conditions. Diaz is so unreliable it's scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    https://twitter.com/michaelgbaron/st...669703170?s=21

Great to hear that he still here.

From a guy below that Tweet:

"Announcing Eickhoff is still in the organization is like when after the credits, the villain's arm pops out of the grave because he isn't actually dead. For God's sake, someone has to let him stop embarrassing himself like this."

How are you being realistic Mets are 14-6 against the NL west.

Big stretch coming up with LA and SF.

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast