Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

At least it wasn't story and gray.

I feel like Bryant is one of the most humble players in the game. He rarely pimps a homer. He's effusive in praise of others. Really a selfless guy. Kind of milquetoast, but a hell of a player. Regularly 30% above league average with the bat, plays 5 positions capably, well decorated player, lived up to enormous hype and expectations. Injuries have crept in but he's still an excellent player.

I don't know the giants farm, so it's hard to say if it's a good deal. But I'm a bit surprised he didnt fetch more. He's the perfect rental player. He's had some injuries, which can be scary but he legit can basically play anywhere on defense, so he theoretically fit with every contender to an extent.

Killian is a big time riser ATM. Yeah he's 24 in AA but you don't post 35% K-BB unless you're doing a lot of things right. His fb command is reportedly plus-plus, and sits mid 90s. I think he's got a chance to be MORP in pretty short order. Should get promoted to AAA soon, I'd expect. Get a taste of the Majors next year if he can stay healthy.

I'm really anxious to watch his development.