Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    None of that was for their role in the hacking.

Basically congress and the pentagon forced him to deal with China's non compliance.

And his justice dept is droping charges against 5 spy's who stole information from the US.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/24/u...tice-dept.html

Biden really doesn't seem like he wants to deal with China in the way we need to. Some of that is understandable, given the domestic problems we have hear going on right now. But, I think he's mostly just going through the motions because it's what's expected and demanded by BOTH sides of the isle right now.

We saw this during his campaign where he reassured us that "The Chinese are good folks, folks" and that the idea that "China is going to eat our lunch, c'mon man"

Personally I am glad that Blinken takes china seriously.
    If youíre going that route it said no one in the past 20 years had held them accountable. I donít think any President wants to openly push too hard against both Russia or China because we donít want to get into another conflict.

Also getting into a trade war with our main supplier of goods during a recovery is not a great idea economically.

Yeah, I wonder where they got that idea.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/twit...merica-thirst/

https://www.thecut.com/2017/12/why-d...like-this.html

Are there some republicans attacking Biden for silly things, sure, but let's not get started on which side has made a big deal about silly ideocratic moments.

MSM spent weeks talking about Trump walking down a slick ramp, then defended Biden falling multiple times walking up stares.

As far as the biden clip is concerned, the weird part is he licked his hand after wiping his chin...why.
    That is your problem, you care about what the major news outlets are doing. Most leftists and some moderates have given up on them years ago, but the republican posters, here, still do and think we follow it and slurp it up. We don't follow Bill Maher, Rachel Meadows, Joy Reid, or Chris Matthews anymore than we follow Trucker, Laura or Sean.

Personally, I don't follow it because they work too closely with DNC as FOX does the RNC. Now that Biden is in office they don't do mass coverages of police misconduct, they have slow down their coverage of Asians being attack, not focusing on kids in cages like they did during Trump. Things that excite, with results, a portion of the left.

Now that the republicans are out of power, some of FOX's talking heads aren't focusing on police problems and even called the testifying Capitol police officers at this hearing, crises actors. Where is that love for the blue line they showed when Trump was in office and the cops were swinging clubs at BLM protesters? Crises actors, if that isn't a clue word to tell their viewers there is nothing to see here, I don't know what is outside just calling them liars or leftists tools.

If you can't figure out that the new media plays the public and direct their focus for political and big business purposes, I and my friends have a floating poker game every week that we wish you would attend. It is usually nickels and dimes ante but we will increase it just for you.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-31-2021 at 09:54 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Yeah, I wonder where they got that idea.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/twit...merica-thirst/

https://www.thecut.com/2017/12/why-d...like-this.html

Are there some republicans attacking Biden for silly things, sure, but let's not get started on which side has made a big deal about silly ideocratic moments.

MSM spent weeks talking about Trump walking down a slick ramp, then defended Biden falling multiple times walking up stares.

As far as the biden clip is concerned, the weird part is he licked his hand after wiping his chin...why.
    You mean like you?

All Presidents get crap for silly little things (Obamaís tan suit or ordering fancy mustard, George Bush choking on a wing, etc.) but we donít have to feed into it.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If youíre going that route it said no one in the past 20 years had held them accountable. I donít think any President wants to openly push too hard against both Russia or China because we donít want to get into another conflict.

Also getting into a trade war with our main supplier of goods during a recovery is not a great idea economically.
    We love shooting ourselves in the foot, don't we?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Yea if this was 20 years of non-compliance, then it wasn't Biden being forced. It was the office finally doing something it should have done since the turn of the century.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Well, Trump put like 1/2 trillion in tariffs on them, he really was the first President in decades to really push back on China.

Love him or hate him, I think Trump was more responsible for resetting the relationship with China than any person in the country since the 90's.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 08-01-2021 at 02:02 AM.

You mean like you?

All Presidents get crap for silly little things (Obamaís tan suit or ordering fancy mustard, George Bush choking on a wing, etc.) but we donít have to feed into it.
    I personally am not making a big deal out of him having food on his chin, I do admit that him licking his hand afterward was kinda gross. It was. I don't think he should be impeached for it or anything.

Hell, I wasn't the one who brought it up.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    That is your problem, you care about what the major news outlets are doing. Most leftists and some moderates have given up on them years ago, but the republican posters, here, still do and think we follow it and slurp it up. We don't follow Bill Maher, Rachel Meadows, Joy Reid, or Chris Matthews anymore than we follow Trucker, Laura or Sean.

Personally, I don't follow it because they work too closely with DNC as FOX does the RNC. Now that Biden is in office they don't do mass coverages of police misconduct, they have slow down their coverage of Asians being attack, not focusing on kids in cages like they did during Trump. Things that excite, with results, a portion of the left.

Now that the republicans are out of power, some of FOX's talking heads aren't focusing on police problems and even called the testifying Capitol police officers at this hearing, crises actors. Where is that love for the blue line they showed when Trump was in office and the cops were swinging clubs at BLM protesters? Crises actors, if that isn't a clue word to tell their viewers there is nothing to see here, I don't know what is outside just calling them liars or leftists tools.

If you can't figure out that the new media plays the public and direct their focus for political and big business purposes, I and my friends have a floating poker game every week that we wish you would attend. It is usually nickels and dimes ante but we will increase it just for you.
    This is where you get things backwards. I understand most of the lefties on this site, and progressives in general have given up on most MSM.
    But what they do, and what they cover and how they cover those subjects IS important.
    Our last two presidents won because of them.
    MSM gave Trump a billion dollars in free advertising covering his empty podiums over other candidates. They are the reason he won the (R) Nod. And them suddenly rallying around Biden after his first primary win after being beaten and embarrassed in every other contest previously is why he ended up triumphing over Bernie. For **** sake during the primary he kept telling people he was arrested trying to meet with Nelson Mandella, that just wasn't true at all. He has a long history of gaffes and plagerism.

Their insistence that things like Tara Reid and Hunter Biden were Russian Psyops, they covering info that was CLEARLY untrue like Bounty Gate helped deliver Biden to the white house.

Personally, I was these hacks weren't taken seriously. But they are.

Who said it wasn't a problem? It influences many people with its nonsense, but what can one do? It was that way before you were born and be that way after you are gone. I don't have the energy to be upset by the nature of the beast.

I think you still flaming over the way they northern fired your boy in the press during his term and afterward.

Will Rogers

And nothing gave Biden a push into the White House mosre than the antics of Donald Trump, not something the media did. Own up to it son, Trump hurt himself, by his deeds and words, more than anything else.

You, delusional trump supporters, are always looking to blame everything else but the man you vote for.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-31-2021 at 11:06 PM.

Will Rogers

Well, Trump put like 1/2 billion in tariffs on them, he really was the first President in decades to really push back on China.

Love him or hate him, I think Trump was more responsible for resetting the relationship with China than any person in the country since the 90's.
    While I think the tariffs did very little to achieve his desires, I agree that him acknowledging what China is doing and forcing us to come to grips with their behavior was a positive.

And them suddenly rallying around Biden after his first primary win after being beaten and embarrassed in every other contest previously is why he ended up triumphing over Bernie.
    I mean.. this is just demonstrably not true. Bernie lost to Biden the same way he lost to Hillary: southern black Democrats picked the other person. It's how Bill Clinton won the nomination, it's how Obama beat Hillary Clinton, and she learned that lesson and didn't allow the same thing to happen in 2016. He didn't learn the lesson, and again relied on the single most unreliable voting block in the country to win the nomination for him. Shock and surprise, it didn't win him the nomination.

On March 1st, every single Democratic candidate for the nomination was in Selma, AL to join in the anniversary march across the Pettus bridge... except Bernie. He was in Los Angeles. And this was after losing South Carolina. It should've been a red flag for him, and it wasn't. Much like in 2016, Bernie sank his own ship, it wasn't the big bad media that did it for him.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.Ē" - @LOLGOP

Who said it wasn't a problem? It influences many people with its nonsense, but what can one do? It was that way before you were born and be that way after you are gone. I don't have the energy to be upset by the nature of the beast.

I think you still flaming over the way they northern fired your boy in the press during his term and afterward.
    I was born in 1987 it wasn't this bad until the mid 2000's and even then it's at another level than it ever was.

And what we do is pay attention to it and call out the ********.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 08-01-2021 at 02:07 AM.

And nothing gave Biden a push into the White House mosre than the antics of Donald Trump, not something the media did. Own up to it son, Trump hurt himself, by his deeds and words, more than anything else.

You, delusional trump supporters, are always looking to blame everything else but the man you vote for.
    I was talking about the primary, the way MSM rally'd around Biden basically sank bernie.

I've said multiple times that I;ve never voted for Trump ever
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 08-01-2021 at 02:11 AM.

While I think the tariffs did very little to achieve his desires, I agree that him acknowledging what China is doing and forcing us to come to grips with their behavior was a positive.
    What it did is it reset our policy which forever was this idea that if you engage with ****** countries and trade with them eventually they'll come around. There are a lot of people who make this argument in regards to N.Korea, Cuba etc.

But there is a saying in Developmental Econ "The exception is china"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast