Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bernie made many mistakes in 2016 and 2020, some differences between the two campaigns.2020 was baffling for me for what natepro posted and his 'mellowness' towards his good buddy Joe.

he knew he wouldn't get Clyburn's endorsement, but he didn't find that "major black influencer" to counter him. Cornell West was definitely not the answer. That is a problem with Black leadership, they are all beholding to the DNC
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Well, Trump put like 1/2 trillion in tariffs on them, he really was the first President in decades to really push back on China.

Love him or hate him, I think Trump was more responsible for resetting the relationship with China than any person in the country since the 90's.
    Its funny to me that in one thread youre mr free trade fixes all problems "opening up markets helps healthcare blah blah blah". In an industry where there are countless examples of this not working.

But now youre applauding Trump for taxing American businesses for his own geopolitical cold war.

You know who economists say win in a trade war? No one.

Stuff like this is what makes your own partisan BS sooo transparent. You dont have a strong fundamental set of beliefs on the subject. You constantly side with your party.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Its funny to me that in one thread youre mr free trade fixes all problems "opening up markets helps healthcare blah blah blah". In an industry where there are countless examples of this not working.

But now youre applauding Trump for taxing American businesses for his own geopolitical cold war.

You know who economists say win in a trade war? No one.

Stuff like this is what makes your own partisan BS sooo transparent. You dont have a strong fundamental set of beliefs on the subject. You constantly side with your party.
    My degree is in economics I've heard those truisms forever, that said China is breaking international law and engaging in IP theft they've been a currency manipulator forever. Whats the solution? Let them keep cheating. Also, it depends on what your goals are when you institute a tarrif.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123