Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol thanks bro!
    You might as well change mine again

Russell Westbrook reportedly met with LeBron James and Anthony Davis at James' home two weeks ago to discuss the three of them playing together with the Los Angeles Lakers.

According to Broderick Turner of the Los Angeles Times, the three players expressed their desire to bring the Lakers another championship by "putting their egos aside." Westbrook talked about "coming back home" to win a championship as well since he is from Long Beach, California.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    You might as well change mine again

The sig twins are back!

The sig twins are back!
    👍

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Good ideas all of them

Rob has his work cut out for him
    Rib again shut the NBA down with this power move. Westbroken us not the perfect fit shooting wise, but he brings a lot on every other area needed. Lakers still not cap locked and he has two more assets in Caruso and THT to wiggle around. Dennis might be forced to either stay in one year deal or S&T, because there is a lot competition for him and he is not a top free agent. Then all the vets wanting to win now that could come for minimum salaries. Pelinka and Lebron’s agent had already a plan that started be executed last night. Monday we will see the rest of it.
    Soon to be seen together!

By the way, Westbroken brings back the fire to our team! Most of our players particularly the ones that left lack that except Harrell. We should thank him for accepting the move. Russell us very hungry and teams will have trouble with our second unit when he leads it along with Davis.
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Westbrook

Ballhog point guard that can’t shoot… let me see… where hasn’t this worked out before?

OKC… HOU… WSH…

I mean Westbrook is entertaining as hell, amazing athlete, but his horrible shooting doesn’t really fit… anywhere.

I think I get it, but I also don’t.

How about some floor spacers?

I don’t know, maybe AD wants to play more on the perimeter and Rob thought a drive a dish PG was a way of facilitating that?

Problem is, AD is far more valuable with his back to the basket than jacking up 3s.

Praying this works
    LOL we lost a headache (Kuz) and going to with another one (DS) and now get the biggest one. At least some reports say that the 3 superstars met and talked about putting their egos aside for a chip. Let's see if that happens in the heat of the battle. Especially with Westbricks competitiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    lol

DS off the bench anyone if he accept the role ?
    lol I was thinking the same thing. Let's sign him to the mid level.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    lol alot of hate for DS. Him and Drummond as starters......... damn. What a year it was

This just in. Drummond was seen at the Hometown Buffet in LA with Gasol.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Rib again shut the NBA down with this power move. Westbroken us not the perfect fit shooting wise, but he brings a lot on every other area needed. Lakers still not cap locked and he has two more assets in Caruso and THT to wiggle around. Dennis might be forced to either stay in one year deal or S&T, because there is a lot competition for him and he is not a top free agent. Then all the vets wanting to win now that could come for minimum salaries. Pelinka and Lebron’s agent had already a plan that started be executed last night. Monday we will see the rest of it.
    Thanks for the recap.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Haha..

James and Davis talked about the two of them changing positions if that was best for the team — James moving from small forward to power forward and Davis from power forward to center.

Westbrook let James and Davis know he doesn’t mind playing off the ball when James initiates the offense, something he did while playing alongside James Harden with the Houston Rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    This is how those two train for the start of the season while building some chemistry together lol

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Haha..
    He's not joking bro...

Never.
    Yeah, DS showed last season that he's basically a 6th man type of player who is primarily a scorer. He can be super valuable in that role but we know he's not interested in that unfortunately. Hopefully we can move him for someone who can shoot

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast