Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hope this works out

Canít wait for tip off

Glad we donít have to see KCP and Kuzma again in a lakers jersey! Now to get demar derozan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itís crazy that the nba off-season is actually better than the actual season. Nba off-season is the best sport.

This trade even gets rid of the other trash in Dennis Schroeder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russ averaged like 30/15/8 against Jrue last season

Well it happened. Now get rid of DS for a need position. Good news is that we didnít give up THT. Great news actually.

His first phone call should be to the lethal shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Well it happened. Now get rid of DS for a need position. Good news is that we didnít give up THT. Great news actually.
    +1

His first phone call should be to the lethal shooter.
    Perfect move

**** you Schroeder.

If ya ain't talkin bout Chips
    Ya ain't talkin bout ****!!!!
    🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Of course, now LBJ can ride AD and Westbrook to another title...haha kidding. I'm super excited about this pickup. Westbrook is an elite player and probably the fiercest competitor in the league. That fierceness is something this team severally needs, as we have a weenie-type approach. My only concern is that Westbrook's competitiveness and fierceness might make it difficult to coach him and AD might go Gasol 2011 playoffs on us if Westbrook is too strong of a personality. I'm hoping that LBJ's leadership and experience can help offset these possible issues. Still, massive pickup for us

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Of course, now LBJ can ride AD and Westbrook to another title...haha kidding. I'm super excited about this pickup. Westbrook is an elite player and probably the fiercest competitor in the league. That fierceness is something this team severally needs, as we have a weenie-type approach. My only concern is that Westbrook's competitiveness and fierceness might make it difficult to coach him and AD might go Gasol 2011 playoffs on us if Westbrook is too strong of a personality. I'm hoping that LBJ's leadership and experience can help offset these possible issues. Still, massive pickup for us
    Definitely going to be interesting. This was an obvious move to challenge the big 3 of the Nets.

Definitely going to be interesting. This was an obvious move to challenge the big 3 of the Nets.
    Yep, I think either Westbrook will have to learn to play better off the ball when in the game with LBJ or more out of the post and/or LBJ will have to play more out of the post with Westbrook in the game (I prefer if both of these occur). Maybe Westbrook will finally get in AD's ear about playing more like a man on the low block more consistently

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast