Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Beal has already said he prefers to stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NOOOOOOOOoooo

I'm kinda jealous lakers FO just keep proving how elite they are they just got a mvp player for kuzma and Harrell unbelievable

Oof. We better have something else lined up at least with FAs cuz as is, do not like at all. Fortunately it was trash for trash. None of those players traded will be missed.

KCP is solid. **** Kuz tho.

lakers are probably worse with this trade.

westy and lebron are not going to look good together on the court, and they lost a solid 2nd/3rd option in kcp

I dont see the value in westbrook playing off ball, where he's no where near his superstar self, or playing on ball instead of lebron, when lebron is significantly better

it is just a nonsense coupling
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsim View Post
    I'm kinda jealous lakers FO just keep proving how elite they are they just got a mvp player for kuzma and Harrell unbelievable
    Westbrook wasn't even an MVP-caliber player the year he actually won MVP. Dude is historically overrated, and he's become a shell of the best version of himself. He's a minus on the floor as much as he's a positive, and he'll infuriate you more nights than he doesn't. Trust me. You should not be super pumped about this is you're a Lakers fan.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    lakers are probably worse with this trade.

westy and lebron are not going to look good together on the court, and they lost a solid 2nd/3rd option in kcp

I dont see the value in westbrook playing off ball, where he's no where near his superstar self, or playing on ball instead of lebron, when lebron is significantly better

it is just a nonsense coupling
    KCP wasnt a solid 6th man

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Westbrook wasn't even an MVP-caliber player the year he actually won MVP. Dude is historically overrated, and he's become a shell of the best version of himself. He's a minus on the floor as much as he's a positive, and he'll infuriate you more nights than he doesn't. Trust me. You should not be super pumped about this is you're a Lakers fan.
    Knowin* how bad the players were they got rid of, all Lakers should be pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Was he averaging a quadruple double as his best version? Because hes still a walking 23 pt triple double

He averaged 30/15/8 against jrue last season. If hes only a shell of himself was he the Goat before?

If hes averaging anywhere near 20 Ppg were in trouble. Itll mean hes shooting too much.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Was he averaging a quadruple double as his best version? Because hes still a walking 23 pt triple double

He averaged 30/15/8 against jrue last season. If hes only a shell of himself was he the Goat before?
    he was a walking triple double because he had unheard of usg%, he is the only player with 2 top 5 seasons all time in usg %, and is also one of 2 players with over a 40% usg.

on top of that, he was one of the biggest stat chasers I've ever seen, his big men handed him rebounds and block out others just so he could get rebounds. his massive rebound numbers are absolutely worthless. not to mention the times he'd be 1 assist away from a triple double in a close game, and instead of trying to win he'd repeatedly pass on wide open shots because he was more worried about getting his triple double

just watch this clip - https://youtu.be/N8erK7T_LIQ

the game isn't close, but still winnable at the start, and he passes at least 4 times on open shots to try to get one more assist, and at the start his attempt to steal a rebound causes his team to lose the rebound

on top of all that, his efficiency is just not good. he gets an insane number of turnovers, isn't efficient as a scorer, having only 3 seasons with at least a 45% FG%, with most being well below that, a career 3pt% under 30%, and a career FT% under 80% as a point guard

those all combine to make him an incredibly over rated, inefficient stat stuffer

he was a walking triple double because he had unheard of usg%, he is the only player with 2 top 5 seasons all time in usg %, and is also one of 2 players with over a 40% usg.

on top of that, he was one of the biggest stat chasers I've ever seen, his big men handed him rebounds and block out others just so he could get rebounds. his massive rebound numbers are absolutely worthless. not to mention the times he'd be 1 assist away from a triple double in a close game, and instead of trying to win he'd repeatedly pass on wide open shots because he was more worried about getting his triple double

just watch this clip - https://youtu.be/N8erK7T_LIQ

the game isn't close, but still winnable at the start, and he passes at least 4 times on open shots to try to get one more assist, and at the start his attempt to steal a rebound causes his team to lose the rebound

on top of all that, his efficiency is just not good. he gets an insane number of turnovers, isn't efficient as a scorer, having only 3 seasons with at least a 45% FG%, with most being well below that, a career 3pt% under 30%, and a career FT% under 80% as a point guard

those all combine to make him an incredibly over rated, inefficient stat stuffer
    Good post and I get it. All he has to do is stop shooting 3s. Thats all he has to do. Drive or pass, and keep rebounding

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Good post and I get it. All he has to do is stop shooting 3s. Thats all he has to do. Drive or pass, and keep rebounding
    I really feel westbrook best bet is to be on a team similar to Iverson when he went to the finals.

he needs a team of role players and 3&D guys that will do all the small things while he controls the ball and makes scoring a priority. maybe a 2nd option that works in the post or doesn't need the ball a lot to be effective

I think joining other superstars is the absolute worst thing for westbrook

Not sure if it will become a 3 team trade but #22 is going to the Pacers and they're sending Aaron Holiday to the Wizards.

I really feel westbrook best bet is to be on a team similar to Iverson when he went to the finals.

he needs a team of role players and 3&D guys that will do all the small things while he controls the ball and makes scoring a priority. maybe a 2nd option that works in the post or doesn't need the ball a lot to be effective

I think joining other superstars is the absolute worst thing for westbrook
    Agree, Westbrook is going to piss off Lebron and AD much more then Kuzma ever has and they won't be able to trade him. Whoever made this deal need to be fired!

Russ seems like a terrible fit for that team

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast