Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    As a casual wizards and basketball fan, how should I react to this? And what does it ultimately mean for the future of Beal?
    They were headed for a rebuild regardless. Might as well rape a team for 4 firsts and 3 swaps.

Trade Beal now and build around Rui as the tank commander.

As a casual wizards and basketball fan, how should I react to this? And what does it ultimately mean for the future of Beal?
    I've heard it both ways, that it gives cap flexibility, around Beal OR Beal already requested out and they're getting ahead of it by moving Russ.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I've heard it both ways, that it gives cap flexibility, around Beal OR Beal already requested out and they're getting ahead of it by moving Russ.
    Flexibility to sign who though? Unless it's Kawhi, I don't think it interests Beal enough to stay, will it?

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Flexibility to sign who though? Unless it's Kawhi, I don't think it interests Beal enough to stay, will it?
    I doubt it. Like Saddle said, Beal should quit signing these extensions and just hit the FA market.

Woj said weíre still in on Buddy

I love it if we can get Russ and Buddy. If itís just Russ then yea, this **** is stupid af.

Also, it was reported a few days ago that lakers had vets lined up to sign for the bet min. So letís see if thatís true....

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Contradicting reports, bc woj just said Kuz and Harrell headed to sac for Hield, maybe they getting both Russ and Hield, holy cow!!!
    Then get Demar.....

Russ
    Hield
    Demar
    Bron
    AD

Death lineup/starting lineup/nba championship

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Also, it was reported a few days ago that lakers had vets lined up to sign for the bet min. So letís see if thatís true....
    DeRozan coming for sure, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    I hate the fit for Westbrook. Doesnt fit the team at all. Buddy would be much better fit and honestly help the Lakers chance at winning another title again more.
    The thing is you add Russ and Derozen you are also adding 18 asst a game. You got 3 good to great playmakers on the court that can also get to the hole at will. I like it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    Every time trades like this happen, Lebron loses credibility when they compare him to Jordan. There was a time when I thought he would at least generate a discussion when comparing the two but now if Jordan is tier 1, Lebron is a distant tier 2.

He just canít win without at least 2 stars around him. Never did, never will.
    Heís the only one being compared to Jordan so we take it as a win

The only FA I can almost guarantee we land is Melo.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I hate this move for LA. Like ultimately they're not giving up a ton in the way of assets to get Westy, but his contract is horrid and he's a horrible fit next to Lebron.

I watched him attempt to play off ball next to Harden two seasons ago, and it was a miserable failure. He completely killed their spacing to the point where Houston had to trade Capela and go ultimate small ball with Tucker at the 5. It should work better with AD at center, but they'll need excellent shooter at the other two spots. And even then, Westbrook is just a bad off-ball offensive player.

The Lakers would have been better off making smaller deals and trying to add smaller pieces and role players that actually fit, similar to the team two years ago.
    I know you watch a heck of a lot more Houston than me, but it seemed like by the middle of the season they figured it out and both Harden and Westy were straight balling hard next to each other...the Westy got hurt, and when he came back he was out for to long and was just rusty as hell. I really feel like they were the second best team in the west last year when both were healthy and in there groove.

How much did you like Russ this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    The only FA I can almost guarantee we land is Melo.
    Oh for sure, I forgot about him

Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    I wish teams would stop trying to help Leracist
    Found the trumptard

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast