Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Sad part is that I do like both Lebron and Westy. I just don't like them together.
    Me neither man, lots of overlap.

Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    I wish teams would stop trying to help Leracist
    :dogwhistle:

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Every time trades like this happen, Lebron loses credibility when they compare him to Jordan. There was a time when I thought he would at least generate a discussion when comparing the two but now if Jordan is tier 1, Lebron is a distant tier 2.

He just canít win without at least 2 stars around him. Never did, never will.

Chess move. Going to be some kind of collusion where Russ is traded for a stud max next offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    Every time trades like this happen, Lebron loses credibility when they compare him to Jordan. There was a time when I thought he would at least generate a discussion when comparing the two but now if Jordan is tier 1, Lebron is a distant tier 2.

Lol. Jordan neededÖÖ

Never mind. Keep thinking wrong things.

I think would be a great move because all sides need each other. Lebron and AD need another facilitator who can take pressure off of them, and even though Westbrook isn't a great shooter, his all around game will open up space for Lebron and AD. For Westbrook, playing in his home state on a team with championship aspirations would be a great opportunity. Since Durant left OKC in 2016, Russell Westbrook really hasn't a chance to win. He has watched Durant win championships jumping from super team to super team and now Durant/Harden have joined up in Brooklyn after he couldn't make it work with Harden in Houston. Although Brooklyn lost this past season they will walk into next season as heavy favorites to come out of the East. Playing with Lebron and AD on the Lakers is Westbrook's chance to win.

I hate this move for LA. Like ultimately they're not giving up a ton in the way of assets to get Westy, but his contract is horrid and he's a horrible fit next to Lebron.

I watched him attempt to play off ball next to Harden two seasons ago, and it was a miserable failure. He completely killed their spacing to the point where Houston had to trade Capela and go ultimate small ball with Tucker at the 5. It should work better with AD at center, but they'll need excellent shooter at the other two spots. And even then, Westbrook is just a bad off-ball offensive player.

The Lakers would have been better off making smaller deals and trying to add smaller pieces and role players that actually fit, similar to the team two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post

This take is older than the man in your pic. Jordan would be doing the same thing Lebron is if he were playing today, and if Lebron played in the 90's he would have been every bit as dominant as Jordan. In fact, if you place Lebron in Jordan's era and Jordan in Lebron's, things would have played out very similarly. Lebron's Bulls would have won a ton of championships, and Jordan would have massively overachieved with terrible Cavs teams until he ended up leaving as free agent. The only difference is Jordan never would have went back to Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Lol. Jordan neededÖÖ

Never mind. Keep thinking wrong things.
    Iím still trying to find the 2nd star he played with in the bubble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I think Westy and Bron start together, but ultimately I think both take less minutes and donít share too much time together to take the load off LeBron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iím still trying to find the 2nd star he played with in the bubble.
    Playoff Rondo hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I could be wrong but pretty sure pick 22 has to be made before the Lakers can acknowledge this trade at all bc of the Stepien rule.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I could be wrong but pretty sure pick 22 has to be made before the Lakers can acknowledge this trade at all bc of the Stepien rule.
    Yea. I think itís a semantics thing. Know you have the picks now or wait until 22 hits and pick then move rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a casual wizards and basketball fan, how should I react to this? And what does it ultimately mean for the future of Beal?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast