Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's not tampering if it's LeBron/Lakers.
    Exactly....how the Lakers were one of the worst ram franchises in the league then LeBron goes there because it's LA and now they can just get guys to force their way there....ugh.

If Lebron can win it all with Wusslle, does that make KDís move to the Warriors look that much worse?

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Exactly....how the Lakers were one of the worst ram franchises in the league then LeBron goes there because it's LA and now they can just get guys to force their way there....ugh.
    And Rich Paul calls the Lakers "us" on record and nothing happens.

The top UDFA on my board was Ayayi and he instantly agrees to be the #5 PG for the Lakers. Grr.

At least we get to watch them fall apart with LeBron never going to be 100% again and Westbrook bringing his athletic suck to the Lakers.

I just hope they re-sign Schroeder too

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Russ didnít really force his way there. Davis did though, Iím guessing youíre talking about him.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    If Lebron can win it all with Wusslle, does that make KDís move to the Warriors look that much worse?
    I think that team is a LONG LONG way from winning half their games. It's going to be a hell of an offseason of GMing for LeBron.

It's not tampering if it's LeBron/Lakers.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    What sucks for the Lakers is there's a rumor that the Wizards will look to reroute Kuzma and Harrell. What sucks is the Wizards will get extra, even small, assets for that; and they are guys reportedly in the running to net the Hield.

Could you imagine if the Wizards turn around those two and do that deal for Hield? lol.
    Carmelo Anthony was better than Buddy Heild last year. From 3 and from 2. Buddy is overrated with his 12.5 PER. Heís worse than rookie Wiggins

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Westbrook is $44.2M. How the Lakers pulling this off? Bit of a odd pairing as well. $35.7M with KCP, Kuzma and Harrell. That's if Harrell picks up his player option. He could just opt out knowing he's close to being traded if he picks it up. He could just leave and go where he wants. Big contract like Westbrook paired up with LeBron and AD lack of depth. Also better be a healthy year for LeBron and AD.
    $35.7 ◊ 1.25 (125%) + .1 ($100k) = $44.725

I'd say the math works out.

I think that team is a LONG LONG way from winning half their games. It's going to be a hell of an offseason of GMing for LeBron.
    Naw, they are best team in the west right now if healthy. High ankle sprains take like 4 months so Bron will be fine by next season.

This whole thread sounds like a bunch of ď I donít believe in God but I fear himĒ

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Naw, they are best team in the west right now if healthy. High ankle sprains take like 4 months so Bron will be fine by next season.
    Based on what?

Lol what team exactly? There are just 4 players under contract right now...

And Rich Paul calls the Lakers "us" on record and nothing happens.

The top UDFA on my board was Ayayi and he instantly agrees to be the #5 PG for the Lakers. Grr.

At least we get to watch them fall apart with LeBron never going to be 100% again and Westbrook bringing his athletic suck to the Lakers.

I just hope they re-sign Schroeder too
    You can only hope...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol what team exactly? There are just 4 players under contract right now...
    Counting me, the Lakers have a solid starting 5, lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Counting me, the Lakers have a solid starting 5, lol
    You must be pretty good then

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast