Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Not since they picked up Holiday from the Pacers. Schroder demand for a contract north of 100 million may place him with only a few teams willing to shell out that kind of money for his services.

https://youtu.be/J7DxNOhhcA0
    What teams need a PG that have cap space?

New York and Dallas? Can't rule out a sign and trade I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    I still think Schröder is included in the deal but they’ll wait til the 2nd to announce to not pull a bucks.
    dont nobody want him brother lol. They took kuzma... taking kuzma and shroeder is asking for a miracle lol. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    I still think Schröder is included in the deal but they’ll wait til the 2nd to announce to not pull a bucks.
    3rd team will be involved imo
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

I am not saying he is at terrible fit and people in the Lakers organization should be fired. But, LeBron & AD on the court with Russ AND Drummond. That is not good floor spacing. Drummond gotta go for this to have a chance to work.

Quote Originally Posted by sbanks View Post
    I am not saying he is at terrible fit and people in the Lakers organization should be fired. But, LeBron & AD on the court with Russ AND Drummond. That is not good floor spacing. Drummond gotta go for this to have a chance to work.
    Just wait until DeRozan is starting 2 guard complicating the spacing even more lol

What sucks for the Lakers is there's a rumor that the Wizards will look to reroute Kuzma and Harrell. What sucks is the Wizards will get extra, even small, assets for that; and they are guys reportedly in the running to net the Hield.

Could you imagine if the Wizards turn around those two and do that deal for Hield? lol.

https://twitter.com/RTNBA/status/142...130154500?s=20

LeBron James, Russell Westbrook, and Anthony Davis got together at LeBron’s house two weeks ago and agreed to set aside their egos and focus on winning a championship in LA. Per
    @BA_Turner
    AKA Tampering.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    What sucks for the Lakers is there's a rumor that the Wizards will look to reroute Kuzma and Harrell. What sucks is the Wizards will get extra, even small, assets for that; and they are guys reportedly in the running to net the Hield.

Could you imagine if the Wizards turn around those two and do that deal for Hield? lol.
    A bunch of people in here seem convinced that the trade will get expanded, which I guess is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    A bunch of people in here seem convinced that the trade will get expanded, which I guess is possible.
    How? Lakers have no way of opening that $20 mil unless they S&T THT in that deal too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Westbrook is $44.2M. How the Lakers pulling this off? Bit of a odd pairing as well. $35.7M with KCP, Kuzma and Harrell. That's if Harrell picks up his player option. He could just opt out knowing he's close to being traded if he picks it up. He could just leave and go where he wants. Big contract like Westbrook paired up with LeBron and AD lack of depth. Also better be a healthy year for LeBron and AD.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Westbrook is $44.2M. How the Lakers pulling this off? Bit of a odd pairing as well. $35.7M with KCP, Kuzma and Harrell. That's if Harrell picks up his player option. He could just opt out knowing he's close to being traded if he picks it up. He could just leave and go where he wants. Big contract like Westbrook paired up with LeBron and AD lack of depth. Also better be a healthy year for LeBron and AD.
    Trez picked up the option cause he wanted to be included in the trade. He was mostly on the bench during the playoffs and didn't want a repeat of that but then everyone here was saying he is so much better than Morris Sr and should.have got his contract instead.

https://youtu.be/J7DxNOhhcA0

Stop snitchin

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    What teams need a PG that have cap space?

New York and Dallas? Can't rule out a sign and trade I guess.
    Can't really S&T him to teams that have cap space. I think the Lakers are going to have to just let him walk.

It's not tampering if it's LeBron/Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Can't really S&T him to teams that have cap space. I think the Lakers are going to have to just let him walk.
    Why not? Charlotte and Boston just did it 9 months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast