Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Russ seems like a terrible fit for that team

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    He really is.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    I really feel westbrook best bet is to be on a team similar to Iverson when he went to the finals.

he needs a team of role players and 3&D guys that will do all the small things while he controls the ball and makes scoring a priority. maybe a 2nd option that works in the post or doesn't need the ball a lot to be effective

I think joining other superstars is the absolute worst thing for westbrook
    I don’t. I just think he needs to have different goals. I like Westbrook because he CAN do everything...so...all he needs to do is try and get 10/20/20 instead of 30/12/12, and he’s good enough to where he can actually go do that. I want him to be super aggressive and just go to the hole over and over again...if he’s got the layup take it, otherwise dude can get 15 asst in his sleep and with AD and Bron playing off him, he should go for 20 asst every night.

Most importantly, I trust Bron and his IQ more than anything and his way of bringing a team together. I have trust that Bron understands how to use Russ, and I believe Russ will do what he needs to do on a team with Lebron, and I’m going to be super happy for him when he proves the world wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Not sure if it will become a 3 team trade but #22 is going to the Pacers and they're sending Aaron Holiday to the Wizards.
    Not just the 3s. He shoots so many contested mid-range jumpers that it is infuriating. He isn't a good shooter to begin with but insists on pulling up in people's faces mid-range. If he would just take smart shots and not play so selfishly then he would still be very good because his rebounding is very valuable and he can really create. But his shot selection is awful and he doesn't always stay attacking the rim. Some nights he decides he wants to be a shooter. He also doesn't even try on defense.

LeBron broke his own rule, he's now not the highest paid player on his team.

I think lebron will be load managed going fwd and they needed a strong secondary ball handler/play maker. If nothing else Wuss can certainly do that.

I still think Schröder is included in the deal but they’ll wait til the 2nd to announce to not pull a bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Oof. We better have something else lined up at least with FAs cuz as is, do not like at all. Fortunately it was trash for trash. None of those players traded will be missed.

KCP is solid. **** Kuz tho.
    His bricks were solid indeed...

I still think Schröder is included in the deal but they’ll wait til the 2nd to announce to not pull a bucks.
    Why do you think that? Wizards got Kuz, KCP, Harrell, and Holiday. That's a decent return for Wuss.

LeBron broke his own rule, he's now not the highest paid player on his team.
    No ego on that guy Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think lebron will be load managed going fwd and they needed a strong secondary ball handler/play maker. If nothing else Wuss can certainly do that.
    Lol Wuss

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    His bricks were solid indeed...
    Lol...man poor KCP. It’s so funny because he was so important and balled out the year before, but then was trash for 95% of the year and is dead to LA now...deservedly so though

Why do you think that? Wizards got Kuz, KCP, Harrell, and Holiday. That's a decent return for Wuss.
    Lol wuss...I wonder this too.

Wiz and Lakers closing on a Westbrook trade

https://twitter.com/hoopmixonly/stat...624578565?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Not since they picked up Holiday from the Pacers. Schroder demand for a contract north of 100 million may place him with only a few teams willing to shell out that kind of money for his services.

https://youtu.be/J7DxNOhhcA0

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That would only happen if he start blasting his TS music during practice.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast