Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    second and third no outs did not score.. bases loaded 2 outs did not score 2-0 game could have 4 or 5 nothing runs.. smh... so frustrating a team..

why is wade on this team he is wasting a spot get a nice backup in case of injures wade is a minor league player nothing more..

Rizzo looks like the real deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Rizzo looks like the real deal!

Sure does, If he continues to play like this and continues to be a fan favorite, it really wouldn't surprise me if they took a long look at resigning him

Devi Garcia, same kid, i think, that pitched pretty well for us last yr continues his horrific troubles in AAA

his line tonight. 1IN 6H, 4R, 4ER, 1BB, 0K, 3 HRS 7.48 ERA this yr in AAA.

I was never high on the kid and wanted him traded this winter when his value was the highest. I don't know what going on but he just isn't anything close to what he used to be. I wonder if he was using the sticky stuff last yr and no that he can't, he can't control the ball.

That last pitch by Lutege looked liked Steve Hamiltonís folly floater!!!! Yeah Iím showing my age!![emoji23][emoji23]

Definitely not a bad start for Rizzo

Rizzo absolutely crushed that. Cashman gets an A for that trade,

I bet he absolutely rakes in YS

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Rizzo absolutely crushed that. Cashman gets an A for that trade,

I bet he absolutely rakes in YS
    I was in the kitchen I peeked through and thought it was a replay from last night [emoji23][emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    I was in the kitchen I peeked through and thought it was a replay from last night [emoji23][emoji23]

rizzo the type of player the yanks did not have.. a guy who can hit home runs has a good eye does not strikeout a lefty in yankee stadium..he make a huge difference.. already in these 2 games..

gleyber is fundamentally bad no matter what position he plays in the infield..

another series win for the yanks keep it going. the last wild card will. be a dogfight utill the last game of the season..

What a start by Rizzo, 1st player in Yankee history to reach base 8 times in his first 2 games.. The 2 bombs weren't bad.
    I really hope Gallo has a good day tommorrow so he doesn't start feeling a bunch of pressure.

Gotta be excited we have won the first 2 games and the 1st series since Cash retooled the lineup.

German wasn't bad at all tonight, he clearly didn't have his best stuff but made it work. He's been much better lately.

I was actually impressed with Holmes, he chewed right thru all those RH hitters and made it look easy

It didn't end up costing us, but Torres absolutely has to get that lead runner before worrying about the DP.

Nice job Loaisiga to close it out even with that mistake by Torres. He has really turned into an elite reliever, by WAR he's been the most valuable in the AL

Its great that we have won these games but were playing a last place team. We have to get the rest of the lineup hitting, especially with RISP.

I can't wait to see how this lineup does at full strength. I'd like to see them drop Gallo and let him hit 4th or 5th where he says he's more comfortable. I think they are going to have to get creative with the DH and playing time when everyone gets back because Odor has been hitting way to well to sit him. He's been our best hitter for a month.

Finish the series strong, blow em out and get the sweep.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    What a start by Rizzo, 1st player in Yankee history to reach base 8 times in his first 2 games.. The 2 bombs weren't bad.
    I really hope Gallo has a good day tommorrow so he doesn't start feeling a bunch of pressure.

Gotta be excited we have won the first 2 games and the 1st series since Cash retooled the lineup.

German wasn't bad at all tonight, he clearly didn't have his best stuff but made it work. He's been much better lately.

I was actually impressed with Holmes, he chewed right thru all those RH hitters and made it look easy

It didn't end up costing us, but Torres absolutely has to get that lead runner before worrying about the DP.

Nice job Loaisiga to close it out even with that mistake by Torres. He has really turned into an elite reliever, by WAR he's been the most valuable in the AL

Its great that we have won these games but were playing a last place team. We have to get the rest of the lineup hitting, especially with RISP.

I can't wait to see how this lineup does at full strength. I'd like to see them drop Gallo and let him hit 4th or 5th where he says he's more comfortable. I think they are going to have to get creative with the DH and playing time when everyone gets back because Odor has been hitting way to well to sit him. He's been our best hitter for a month.

Finish the series strong, blow em out and get the sweep.
    you don't pull starters after 66 pitches in the 5th inning i don't care if it was a key at bat that is ridiculous you will wear out your bullpen.and the yanks pen is overworked as it is..

could you imagine if it was cole who was pulled after 66 pitches after 4 innings what the outcry would be

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast