Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    But why is Rizzo leading off? I think I would have had him more in the meat of the order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Computers make the lineups!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Computers make the lineups!
    well lets hope they don't leave him their. I think he needs to between Judge and Stanton to break those 2 up.

Its going to be interesting to see what the lineup looks like when both DJ and Gio are back. Its gonna be tough to sit Odor when he's been our best hitter for the last month

Probably is computers
    Yes Odor needs to play,
    Anyone else think Boone did a nice job managing National league style this weekend? I thought so, and you guys know Iím not president of the Aaron Boone fan club

Boone is still crowbarring Gardner into games lol.

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Probably is computers
    Yes Odor needs to play,
    Anyone else think Boone did a nice job managing National league style this weekend? I thought so, and you guys know Iím not president of the Aaron Boone fan club

they need to keep playing Odor as long as he's hitting this well. He's come up huge i clutch situations this yr, we need him in the lineup.

I wanna know how they expect to get Odor and Voit ABs when he gets back. I don't see that working really well.

I thought he did ok, actually the best thing i can say about him without gagging is he didn't make any huge missteps. We were playing a team that just sold everything they had and aren't a very good team.

Rizzo's performance this weekend kinda covered everything else up, IMO. We could have easily lost 2-3 had he not been in their for us. I'm sorry i just can't say anything that positive about Boonehead the way he has managed this team the last 2yrs. He'd have to win a WS for me to even begin to change my mind about him

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Boone is still crowbarring Gardner into games lol.
    Makes no sense whatsoever. Flo could be doing anything Gardner is doing and so could Allen

I really used to be a big Gardy fan, but man he should have retired last yr. Watch them bring him back next yr
    Last edited by dayners81; 08-01-2021 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The schedule I just looked at said 7 with the Jays in September and they close with 3 vs the Rays.
    I was just thinking that still have 4 with the sox, 7 with the Jays and 3 with the rays, all contending teams
    Add to that 4 with the Ms, 4 with the As, 4 with the Angels. All teams still in it, although the Angels are slipping
    And 3 with the White sox, and 3 with the tribe who is slipping but a good run they could get back in it
    And 3 with the both Mets and Braves who will be battling for the division and likely be the one;y team out of the east.

The Yankees have roughly 36 games left against teams who are good and contending.
    They have a bunch vs the Os, Rangers, Twins... But the majority of their games will be meaningful to both teams
    My bad Klown. I didn't see Sept And when I read your post, I thought you made it seem like those Blue Jay games were upcoming now.

And speaking of upcoming games, I'm really looking forward to Aug. 12th and the Field of Dreams game. Should be interesting.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    My bad Klown. I didn't see Sept And when I read your post, I thought you made it seem like those Blue Jay games were upcoming now.

And speaking of upcoming games, I'm really looking forward to Aug. 12th and the Field of Dreams game. Should be interesting.
    No worries. I could have been clearer

Yeah, it will be kind of cool for Iowa to have its first pro game

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    It is getting old blaming analytics for everything. One, the offense was arguably the best in the league over the previous three seasons. Is that analytics fault? Two, Cashman is just an idiot. Analytics argue against a lot of moves Cashman makes, stop blaming analytics for Cashman and Boone being dumbasses.
    Exactly right!!!
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

"Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112