Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 173

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    12,783

    Yankees at Marlins 7/30-8/1

    Game 1
    Fri, Jul 30 • 7:10 PM EDT
    At loanDepot park

    Yankees
    Jameson Taillon
    RHP
    6-4, 4.36 ERA, 93 SO

    VS

    Marlins
    Zach Thompson
    RHP
    2-3, 2.45 ERA, 36 SO

    Game 2
    Sat, Jul 31 • 6:10 PM EDT
    At loanDepot park

    Yankees
    Domingo German
    RHP
    4-5, 4.45 ERA, 90 SO

    VS

    Marlins
    TBD

    Game 3
    Sun, Aug 1 • 1:10 PM EDT
    At loanDepot park

    Yankees
    Jordan Montgomery
    LHP
    4-5, 3.78 ERA, 110 SO

    VS

    Marlins
    TBD

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,612
    How many Ks will the lineup have over the weekend?

    I will go 30+



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    How many Ks will the lineup have over the weekend?

    I will go 30+
    That’s a safer bet than death or taxes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    12,783
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    that’s a safer bet than death or taxes


    sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    tmml

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    12,783
    @BrendanKutyNJ
    ·
    3m
    Luis Severino's next step will be a rehab start in five days, Aaron Boone says.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,612
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    @BrendanKutyNJ
    ·
    3m
    Luis Severino's next step will be a rehab start in five days, Aaron Boone says.
    Ok.
    Gallo
    Rizzo
    Sevy

    I must admit, this could get fun. If Gallo and Rizzo play to potential and Sevy returns to form?
    I think they could make a run.
    I said in the Tampa thread, I think with Judge's return, they get hot. Imagine if we wake up and Voit, Gio, Andujar, Medina, Junk and peraza are gone and the Yankees have JRam at third?



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Ok.
    Gallo
    Rizzo
    Sevy

    I must admit, this could get fun. If Gallo and Rizzo play to potential and Sevy returns to form?
    I think they could make a run.
    I said in the Tampa thread, I think with Judge's return, they get hot. Imagine if we wake up and Voit, Gio, Andujar, Medina, Junk and peraza are gone and the Yankees have JRam at third?
    if the yanks bullpen straightens themself up that is a major plus..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    12,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Ok.
    Gallo
    Rizzo
    Sevy

    I must admit, this could get fun. If Gallo and Rizzo play to potential and Sevy returns to form?
    I think they could make a run.
    I said in the Tampa thread, I think with Judge's return, they get hot. Imagine if we wake up and Voit, Gio, Andujar, Medina, Junk and peraza are gone and the Yankees have JRam at third?
    You just love it when i cringe don't you?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4,889
    dj
    judge
    rizzo
    stanton
    gallo
    torres
    sanchez
    odor
    and whoever plays center that is my everyday lineup..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    12,783
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    dj
    judge
    rizzo
    stanton
    gallo
    torres
    sanchez
    odor
    and whoever plays center that is my everyday lineup..
    So you sit Gio and play DJ at 3rd?? parade

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    25,288
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    So you sit Gio and play DJ at 3rd?? parade
    I'd certainly play Gio over Odor. I'd consider batting Gallo 2nd since he gets on base so much. Would be nice to have people on when Judge, Rizzo, and Stanton come up.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    12,783
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I'd certainly play Gio over Odor. I'd consider batting Gallo 2nd since he gets on base so much. Would be nice to have people on when Judge, Rizzo, and Stanton come up.
    I'll bet the anals have Gallo batting 2nd
    1 DJ
    2 Gallo
    3 Judge
    4 Rizzo
    5 Stanton
    6 Gio breaks up the K Twins
    7 Sanchez
    8 Torres
    9 Allen/ Gardy
    Maybe?

    If Sevy comes back an returns to form and Kluber gets back, we could be really tough

    Be interesting to see what happens with Voit, Andujar and Frazier since they really, really don't have a future here

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4,889
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    So you sit Gio and play DJ at 3rd?? parade
    gio is so low key i actually forgot he is on the team lol. obviously gio plays over odor. but odor will play when dj needs a rest or when gio needs a rest

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,054
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    gio is so low key i actually forgot he is on the team lol. obviously gio plays over odor. but odor will play when dj needs a rest or when gio needs a rest
    Yes, he'll be the Odor in the corner of the clubhouse that you know is there.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,612
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Yes, he'll be the Odor in the corner of the clubhouse that you know is there.
    Use him when you need a Stinky bunt



    Ignorance is bliss

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •