Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Iím not saying Rizzo and Gallo wonít help, the problem is whoís driving the bus.
    I thought Boone was doing a good job while we had our rail riders up here, but weíre back to a station to station team and I think weíre just gonna be watching guys flex their muscles and wait for the long ball.

But hey chicks dig the long ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gallo is a high on base guy. Rizzo is a contact hitter. Both will love Yankee Stadium.

If Rizzo has a good 2 months and is HEALTHY then I expect a 4 year deal from Hal....4/88

His defense is tremendous, he is a clubhouse leader, he is what the Dynasty Yankees had on their rosters.

DJ, Rizzo, Gallo, Urshela are 90s Dynasty team type players....Judge a little but he is too childish at times and that wouldnít cut it back on the 90s teams...

I think Rizzo and Gallo are what we missed for 2021....perfect balance.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Rizzo is healthy will pop 30 homers per season if they resign him.....and I would

He needs to be healthy though, not sure if he is hurt and that is why he was declining. But for at least for 2021 he will energize the lineup....

Just having him and Gallo in the lineup will ease the pressure from StNfon....Stanton is a small team player. He is just not very emotional and looks lethargic at times. I think he is trying but if feeling the weight of playing in NY.....

Rizzo had been there and done that. He will be the prefect NY Yankee player that Yankee fan will love. He just eliminated any boos for 2021 with that mammoth homer last night in Miami....
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I have to admit it was fun to see Judge in CF and Stanton in LF.

It will be interesting to see if they continue that route and stick Voit at DH.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Taillon in July
    31 IP
    20H
    4ER
    10BB

1.16 ERA

Tonight
    5.2 IN
    5 H
    0 ER
    5KS

Season ERA is down to 4.11. Not to bad for a guy we were ready to ship to the moon 6 weeks ago

@ktsharp

52m
    Jameson Taillon has a 1.16 ERA in his last 5 starts. That's his best ERA in any 5-game span within a season in his career.
    Gotta give Taillon credit....I still donít think he is a #2 but a great 3...Iíd still find another ACE to combo with Cole for 2022.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Rizzo is healthy will pop 30 homers per season if they resign him.....and I would

He needs to be healthy though, not sure if he is hurt and that is why he was declining. But for at least for 2021 he will energize the lineup....

Just having him and Gallo in the lineup will ease the pressure from StNfon....Stanton is a small team player. He is just not very emotional and looks lethargic at times. I think he is trying but if feeling the weight of playing in NY.....

Rizzo had been there and done that. He will be the prefect NY Yankee player that Yankee fan will love. He just eliminated any boos for 2021 with that mammoth homer last night in Miami....
    I think Stanton reaps the benefits of Rizzo and Gallo. He's now, just a guy in the lineup.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I have to admit it was fun to see Judge in CF and Stanton in LF.

It will be interesting to see if they continue that route and stick Voit at DH.
    Never work. Big Mike will have leg issues before you know it.

But for playoffs it would be nice at least in the WC game.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I told you guys. #44 is the guy you want up in the clutch situations. Don't get me wrong, he will strike out but more times than not he will get you a walk or a hit.

I'm glad he is making a quick good impression with you guys.
    I always loved Rizzo. The man plays hard and wants to win.....King George would love this guy.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Cashman needs to get rid of some of these guys, like seriously. Are there any illusions where Andujar will end up once he comes off the DL? I can also see Voit sitting for a great deal of games because quite frankly, Allen and Florial have been better hitters. That says a lot about how far Voit has fallen.

Voit fell because of injuries......he will be still around if Rizzo leaves after 2021. But if healthy Iíd take Rizzo over Voit every day.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

I think Stanton reaps the benefits of Rizzo and Gallo. He's now, just a guy in the lineup.
    Exactly!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

I think weíre gonna really like Rizzo, Iím sure everyone liked-the home run (still love how the right fielder didnít move) but letís not forget that base hit during the rally where he went the other way. He reminds me of Mark Tex.His defense? Well we havenít had a defensive first baseman like this since Tex.

More important is the pitching of Taillon, heís been our best pitcher in July. If heís finally rediscovered himself weíre in great shape with him. Iím not worried about Coles last start, heís too good to not figure it out. If Sevy comes back strong and we get Kluber back weíre gonna be ok.
    Pitching is the key no ifís ands or buts! Iím hoping the addition of Rizzo will add more of a situational hitter to the lineup but the key is pitching.
    When we were playing well this year our starters were killing it. And If Sevy and Kluber come back strong, the emergence of Nester Cortes only makes our staff deeper and gives Boone more options.
    We just gotta get in ,which is very doable. If we could beat the sux and the Houston cheaters in the playoffs all the pain of this past 3 plus months would go away for me.
    Again Pitching,Pitching,Pitching!!

A part of me wants Gallo in CF so that this will raise his trade value in the offseason, but we all know Cashman will never trade a whiff machine. He loves these types of players.

Voit fell because of injuries......he will be still around if Rizzo leaves after 2021. But if healthy Iíd take Rizzo over Voit every day.
    he was healthy in spring and sucked then as well, nothing has changed.

Gotta give Taillon credit....I still donít think he is a #2 but a great 3...Iíd still find another ACE to combo with Cole for 2022.
    I liked the trade when they made it, then after about 12 starts I thought Taillon was garbage. He has proved me wrong for the second part and right for the first part.

His last 8 starts he has a 2.34 ERA.

His last 5 starts he has a 1.1 ERA.

I'm glad something clicked with him. He has been their best pitcher for the last month by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    A part of me wants Gallo in CF so that this will raise his trade value in the offseason, but we all know Cashman will never trade a whiff machine. He loves these types of players.

he was healthy in spring and sucked then as well, nothing has changed.
    One game in and already on the Web trade block??? I just donít think Cashman would have the nuts to trade him. If he plays well I feel Cashman would be more of an ďI told you soĒ type of approach. Unless the unfathomable happens and the Yanks get blown away in a trade package for Gallo.

http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

I wonder if voit is going to be a waiver trade type of thing. (I forget the term for the kind of , second trade deadline)

No waiver deals allowed this year.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

2nd inning
    Stanton to IL
    Judge to IL

What am I missing here? Why would Judge be going on the IL?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast