Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    What the point of the last roundabout if I said I like the child tax credit program. I am starving for issues to be addressed, so excuse me for being greedy about getting things done that should address a long time ago, like climate change.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Like you are the most empathic poster here, give me a break. Who do you think you are talking to? The guy you've been calling names and ridiculing all night. I am waiting for you to start calling me pooh head next.

MRSpock pushing for more empathy here folks, get it while you can.
    You realize this is just you doing everything you can to pivot off of this accomplishment by this administration right?

You're hopeless.

Edit: THought it took away from the point.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 08-02-2021 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Once again I supported them all my adult life, so I did my helping and voting. Let me repeat that, I did my time in the democrat party and got nothing for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I can see why you feel as you do.
    As can I.

Watching the Democratic Party flail over the past 50 years is beyond frustrating, particularly for those of us who have been around for six or seven decades.

Yes, given the current political landscape in America frankly, more like a hellscape the Democrats are for the most part a damn sight better than the Republicans, and Manchin, for all his warts (and he has many) is on the whole certainly preferable to whatever ur-fascist the GOP would probably run for that seat.

But that does little to mitigate the sense of frustration and abandonment that some feel deeply.

EDIT: Id even venture that an argument can be made that in many ways (especially economic) the current overall Democratic Party is more conservative than the overall Republican Party of the 1960s.
    Last edited by Crovash; 08-02-2021 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    You realize this is just you doing everything you can to pivot off of this accomplishment by this administration right?

You're hopeless.

Edit: THought it took away from the point.
    Dude that is your job as a rah rah cheerleader democrat member, and yes I am hopeless when it comes to this party and government stoping things like police misconduct, sure y'all working on that, wage equality, you can find a post box to send your "you poor people and feel your pain" cards to them.

I am an independent with leftist leaning, not my job to sing the virtues of the democratic party that their base job. I did it before, rather have a snicker bar now than cheer and now it's your job

You silly person, expecting me to be the democrat cheerleader when I am not a part of your party.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-02-2021 at 10:41 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I'm not 25, I have no kids. God you're dense. I'm trying to get you to have empathy for other people you old goof. Not get you to empathize with me. And recognize that the Dems have made changes that have significant effects on the "working poor". You know? THat class of people you pretend to care about lol.

You're an absolute clown dude.
    Now see this confuses me to no end...

Starts: I'm trying to get empathy from you...

Ends: You're an absolute clown dude...

Now how is he (or anyone) supposed to take that seriously?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Now see this confuses me to no end...

Starts: I'm trying to get empathy from you...

Ends: You're an absolute clown dude...

Now how is he (or anyone) supposed to take that seriously?
    I can see how it would be if you ignore the last three pages.

Valade I'm divorcing you. Natepro will you marry me?

Id be mad except for the fact youre clearly marrying up.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Id be mad except for the fact youre clearly marrying up.
    DOn't worry. Knowing my criminal history, I'll need a lawyer soon and come crawling back lol.

69-31 it passed the senate.

If it passes the house is a huge victory for Biden.

Dont know much about it myself, but infrastructure is something that every president should be able to tackle and use the budget to help it unlike the bloated defense budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    69-31 it passed the senate.

If it passes the house is a huge victory for Biden.

Dont know much about it myself, but infrastructure is something that every president should be able to tackle and use the budget to help it unlike the bloated defense budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very good. Nancy is holding onto it rightfully until they pass the full partisan reconciliation bill.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910