Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Will Beal Request a Trade?

A lot of rumors swirling around Beal. Will he/won’t he ask to be traded? Rumored teams watching Boston/GS/Miami/Philly

Beal would probably be the best player to change teams this offseason were he to be moved.

What would it take to get him? If WAS trades Beal is it a complete tear down again? Or do they like the direction they’re going?

Here’s my blockbuster… Who says no?

Boston receives
    -Beal
    -Baynes

GS receives
    -Siakam
    -Smart
    -T Thompson

Washington receives
    -Fournier (S&T)
    -Wiseman
    -#7 via GS
    -2 future firsts from BOS

Toronto receives
    -Wiggins
    -Williams III
    -Nesmith
    -#15 via GS

City of Champions

He for sure would like to play with Tatum.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    A lot of rumors swirling around Beal. Will he/won’t he ask to be traded? Rumored teams watching Boston/GS/Miami/Philly

Beal would probably be the best player to change teams this offseason were he to be moved.

What would it take to get him? If WAS trades Beal is it a complete tear down again? Or do they like the direction they’re going?

Here’s my blockbuster… Who says no?

Boston receives
    -Beal
    -Baynes

GS receives
    -Siakam
    -Smart
    -T Thompson

Washington receives
    -Fournier (S&T)
    -Wiseman
    -#7 via GS

Toronto receives
    -Wiggins
    -Williams III
    -Nesmith
    -#15 via GS
    I think the Warriors say no. That Warriors team starts Curry, Smart, Klay, Siakam, Green? Or Curry, Klay, Siakam (playing out of position), Green, Thompson?

I don't see it.

(p.s. The Warriors pick is #14, not #15)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think the Warriors say no. That Warriors team starts Curry, Smart, Klay, Siakam, Green? Or Curry, Klay, Siakam (playing out of position), Green, Thompson?

I don't see it.

(p.s. The Warriors pick is #14, not #15)
    Really? I think that GS team dominates. They’re the clear winner of the trade IMO.

I start
    1. Curry
    2. Smart
    3. Thompson
    4. Siakam
    5. Green

Defensively I think they’re dominant. They can score inside and out. Extremely athletic and versatile. And all have playoff experience. Only Smart hasn’t won a championship.

The Hawks are another team rumored to be pushing for him...

Really? I think that GS team dominates. They’re the clear winner of the trade IMO.

I start
    1. Curry
    2. Smart
    3. Thompson
    4. Siakam
    5. Green

Defensively I think they’re dominant. They can score inside and out. Extremely athletic and versatile. And all have playoff experience. Only Smart hasn’t won a championship.
    The issue is Siakam isn’t a 3 or a 5 and Dray isn’t a 5. They can play small in stretches but it wouldn’t hold up for a season. Then Klay as a question-mark plus asking him to adjust to 3. It would be a great closing lineup but far from perfect to mortgage everything on it. It would be a gamble. Plus the salary cap will kill them. I know everyone wants them to be splashy but I just don’t see it. They take the rookies and continue to develop them unless they get their hands on a Beal level player. I love Smart and Siakam is a very good player but neither are in that tier.

Edit:Williams would have to be coming back to the warriors so we’d have a real center. Even then, I still think they say no.
    Last edited by TrueFan420; 07-27-2021 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    The issue is Siakam isn’t a 3 or a 5 and Dray isn’t a 5. They can play small in stretches but it wouldn’t hold up for a season. Then Klay as a question-mark plus asking him to adjust to 3. It would be a great closing lineup but far from perfect to mortgage everything on it. It would be a gamble. Plus the salary cap will kill them. I know everyone wants them to be splashy but I just don’t see it. They take the rookies and continue to develop them unless they get their hands on a Beal level player. I love Smart and Siakam is a very good player but neither are in that tier.
    Fair points. My counter is the starting 5 don’t play the entire game together anyways so it’s a moot point. They can start the game and end the game with that lineup. Thompson provides a solid presence at the 5 when either Siakam or Green come out. That’s a very good 3 man rotation down low.

The cap would be an issue, but in my view it already is. What they’re getting is far better than what they’ve had the past 2 seasons.

As for Klay at the “3”, it doesn’t concern me. He has the size. But more than that the position really doesn’t matter when you have 2 ball handling guards on the court. Klay just needs to get to his spots and they’ll find him. Defensively if Klay were outmatched Smart could take his man.

I'm honestly so sick of Beal and the Wizards rumours. Hes been in trade rumours for like 4 years straight now. I am convinced that the Wizards haven't known what they're doing for a half decade now. The best help they were able to get Beal was Westbrook and nothing else lol. Fantastic plan if you ask me 7 years from now we'll still be reading headlines about Beal trade rumours and the Wizards still wont be in the playoffs lol. Wake me up when something actually happens.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 07-27-2021 at 03:58 PM.

Apparently Beal if he should want out, he even said his preferred destination is Boston because he wants to play with Tatum. They are best friends hence the St Louis connection with each other. So they go back a long way of ways.

I start
    1. Curry
    2. Smart
    3. Thompson
    4. Siakam
    5. Green

The problem is Klay and Green can't hold up physically playing up a position more than 5-10 minutes a game. And there is literally no traditional 3 on the roster, but there would be 4 4+s.

Add to that that Klay and Siakam are very not healthy.
    Last edited by Scoots; 07-27-2021 at 08:20 PM.

I want to know why Portland isn’t at least inquiring about a Beal trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The problem is Klay and Green can't hold up physically playing up a position more than 5-10 minutes a game. And there is literally no traditional 3 on the roster, but there would be 4 4+s.

Add to that that Klay and Siakam are very not healthy.
    Klay will do fine at 3 man, it's actually probably better for him now. He already spent 20% of his career playing 3.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    They should but I don’t think they have the package that Washington would want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cause if the Wiz trade Beal it’s to rebuild and Blazers don’t have any pieces good enough for that.

They could be. For all we know they’re shopping half the team trying to improve the team to keep Dame. Half these rumours are smoke screens and click bait anyways. We don’t know what’s really going on behind the scenes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Simons Roco CJ Nurkic are all being shopped

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast