Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Yankees at Rays

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think 2 of them Gotta go. Voit should go. he has the best value. I fear there may be something more significant wrong with Frazier. It's concerning how little info we have gotten.

I was half joking in the other post I just made but I could see them running out Stanton, Gallo and Judge as an OF, with Voit at first and Andujar as DH
    Good point about Frazier, i wonder if he plays another game this season. I think Voit is going to go and IMO DJ will be at 1st.

Gallo and Judge are actually really good defensively, but Stanton out there would be a debacle. That said i would bet the farm we see that alignment with Judge, Gallo and Stanton this weekend.

I would absolutely love to see Andujar at DH rather than Stanton.

If they are really still interested in Story, you would have to think Voit would be going somewhere.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Good point about Frazier, i wonder if he plays another game this season. I think Voit is going to go and IMO DJ will be at 1st.

Gallo and Judge are actually really good defensively, but Stanton out there would be a debacle. That said i would bet the farm we see that alignment with Judge, Gallo and Stanton this weekend.

If they are really still interested in Story, you would have to think Voit would be going somewhere.
    This FO is so ****ing stupid.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post

i am concerned about the 250 pound gallo playing left field in yankee stadium a lot of ground to cover

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    i am concerned about the 250 pound gallo playing left field in yankee stadium a lot of ground to cover
    With as good as he is defensively i really wouldn;t worry about it. Thats one huge part of this trade that alot of people are missing, Gallo is a Gold Glove winner and is excellent defensively at all 3 OF position and 1st base.

Gallo, is every bit as good as Judge defensively and i would have no worries about Judge in LF. The last thing to worry about with Gallo is his defense, he also has one of the better OF arms in baseball

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Or that.

Still, his best at bat in a week

If he hit a foul ball it would be his best AB in a month.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678