Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    JV > Adams. Why is he the headliner in the thread title?

    Bledsoe won't be happy being a backup PG. But in reality, that's what he is.
    Grizz allegedly gonna ship Bledsoe elsewhere.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    66,880
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    JV > Adams. Why is he the headliner in the thread title?

    Bledsoe won't be happy being a backup PG. But in reality, that's what he is.
    Because Siri couldn’t spell JVs name and Steven Adams was far easier while driving.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,359
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Grizz allegedly gonna ship Bledsoe elsewhere.
    He should still ideally be a backup wherever he lands unless he's a tank commander or headed to the Lakers. He's an okay stopgap if they strike out everywhere else. He has all the other problems of Schroder but at least with better defense.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Because Siri couldn’t spell JVs name and Steven Adams was far easier while driving.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,359
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Because Siri couldn’t spell JVs name and Steven Adams was far easier while driving.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good answer, lol!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Allegedly Grizz wanna trade up even further than #10 and allegedly Pels may trade all way outta #17.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Allegedly Grizz wanna trade up even further than #10 and allegedly Pels may trade all way outta #17.
    Hopefully the fun starts Thursday

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Hopefully the fun starts Thursday
    Fingers crossed, idk if I'll watch the 2nd round but for sure tuning in for the first 30 picks.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,027
    Grizzlies like Moody or Giddey.

    #24ever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •