Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,605

    Donnie Nelson and Mavs Part Ways

    https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/...012945410?s=21

    Personally I think Cuban should already be on the phone with Danny Ainge.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/...012945410?s=21

    Personally I think Cuban should already be on the phone with Danny Ainge.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only if he gets rid of that shadow GM.

    Also, this kinda confirms what you said earlier that Donnie was probably who leaked the shadow GM stuff.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Also, Ainge has been butt cheeks the past few seasons as a GM. Not sure I want him trying to sign me a big name free agent (Lowry, Conley, DeRozan), navigate the MLE, trade KP, and clear space for a low risk/wildcard guy (Smart/Oladipo).

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    66,962
    Ham Sinkie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,605
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Only if he gets rid of that shadow GM.

    Also, this kinda confirms what you said earlier that Donnie was probably who leaked the shadow GM stuff.
    His contract is up and word is he wonít be brought back either.

    Massai is another option Cuban could go after.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,605
    https://twitter.com/washedmavsblog/s...502807555?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    His contract is up and word is he wonít be brought back either.

    Massai is another option Cuban could go after.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That one I like better. He's aggressive and would have that tie to Lowry.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Per Marc Stein Luka is pissed Donnie was fired and extension talks have stalled.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,605

    Donnie Nelson and Mavs Part Ways

    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Per Marc Stein Luka is pissed Donnie was fired and extension talks have stalled.
    That didnít come from Stein. That was reported by Marc j Spears who actually ALWAYS talks bad about Luka. Marc is just throwing **** at the wall and it doesnít appear any of it is sticking.

    https://twitter.com/rubentalkskicks/...693910019?s=21

    This was from Brad Townsend who is an actual reporter in Dallas.

    https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/...236275712?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That didnít come from Stein. That was reported by Marc j Spears who actually ALWAYS talks bad about Luka. Marc is just throwing **** at the wall and it doesnít appear any of it is sticking.

    https://twitter.com/rubentalkskicks/...693910019?s=21

    This was from Brad Townsend who is an actual reporter in Dallas.

    https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/...236275712?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ope I put the wrong Marc lol

    So Luka probably won't speak tomorrow then, huh?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,502
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Per Marc Stein Luka is pissed Donnie was fired and extension talks have stalled.
    Yeah I thought Donnie and Luka are close.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,605
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Ope I put the wrong Marc lol

    So Luka probably won't speak tomorrow then, huh?
    Iím sure a reporter will ask him about it at his normal press interview. Itís not like heís holding a special press conference just to talk about it.

    Saw this report too.

    https://twitter.com/themulf/status/1...421432835?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,502
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ham Sinkie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Iím sure a reporter will ask him about it at his normal press interview. Itís not like heís holding a special press conference just to talk about it.

    Saw this report too.

    https://twitter.com/themulf/status/1...421432835?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll cross my fingers and toes that Bob is fired too!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,605
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I'll cross my fingers and toes that Bob is fired too!
    Well his contract with the Mavs is up so technically he wouldnít be fired. I do hope they decide not to bring him back though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •