Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I still think Ball would have cost a kings ransom based on his hype and draft position.

I am very bullish on Mitchell and his price should be far cheaper since he is projected around 10.
    Just messing with you based on our debates around this last year…but it does go to show you can’t count on the next draft being a better opportunity. Seize the moment when it’s available. So much changes in a year.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Just messing with you based on our debates around this last year…but it does go to show you can’t count on the next draft being a better opportunity. Seize the moment when it’s available. So much changes in a year.
    LaMelo was the move. Was so much “smoke” about teams willing to trade down. Not hearing barely anything about that this year

Well one thing we never saw coming was that the Knicks would be very good this year. Total shock we are drafting this low.

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    I would be very happy with that draft oballers. I would love to draft Moody and Bassey. Cameron Thomas would be a nice scoring guard coming off the bench.
    actually who wouldn't and it's nearly impossible so yea I'm not sure there is one fan who wouldn't drool over this, but again you know what it would take, and we don't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    LaMelo was the move. Was so much “smoke” about teams willing to trade down. Not hearing barely anything about that this year
    Cha apparently wants to move down.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Cha apparently wants to move down.
    Meant higher up. But yeah, that’s the only one I’ve heard

I'm hearing Knox and #32 pick to Orlando for Terrance Ross. Id rather do that than trade #19 and #21 to move up. Ross is starting next to RJ on the wing.

#19 Jackson from Kentucky
    #21 Tre Mann or Butler
    #58 Garza

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Well, the Grizz drafted Desmond Bane & traded picks for Spencer Tillman Jr...two nice pieces that compliment Dillon Brooks, Jaren Jackson Jr....and now, the #10 pick. Not bad.

A lot of people are looking dumb including myself. The Bucks proved that you don't need a super team to win a Championship.

I see the Memphis Grizzlies building like the Bucks, modestly with some interesting pieces and maybe 1-2 bigger pieces to take off.
    “Don’t need a super team” took the nets getting hurt Lakers getting hurt, clippers getting hurt. They don’t win if everyone’s healthy and let’s relax they have a stacked team. You have a top 2-4 player in the game with another 2 top 15-20 players. Memphis is nowhere close
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Should’ve used them to try for LaMelo lol

Even if they are successful in getting Mitchell, he doesn’t compare.
    I like Mitchell a lot but agree
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

If TRoss is starting on the Knicks next yr when we have the most cap space flexibility, draft picks, and the most influential mgt team in our history, I would be utterly shocked and disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    If TRoss is starting on the Knicks next yr when we have the most cap space flexibility, draft picks, and the most influential mgt team in our history, I would be utterly shocked and disappointed.
    What do you expect? What would be good?

Back in 2005 we had the 8th, 21st in a trade for Kurt Thomas and the 30th

Just some memories lol:

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    actually who wouldn't and it's nearly impossible so yea I'm not sure there is one fan who wouldn't drool over this, but again you know what it would take, and we don't have it.
    Oh I know it ain’t happening. He just asked me to look at his mock.

Should’ve used them to try for LaMelo lol

Even if they are successful in getting Mitchell, he doesn’t compare.
    Now you see how I felt when this board kept saying those picks will land us top tier player instead of trading it for lamelo.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    They aren’t going to spend just to spend. This isn’t a great free agency class.

Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast