Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Well, the Grizz drafted Desmond Bane & traded picks for Spencer Tillman Jr...two nice pieces that compliment Dillon Brooks, Jaren Jackson Jr....and now, the #10 pick. Not bad.

A lot of people are looking dumb including myself. The Bucks proved that you don't need a super team to win a Championship.

I see the Memphis Grizzlies building like the Bucks, modestly with some interesting pieces and maybe 1-2 bigger pieces to take off.
    actually no, Boston drafted Bane then traded him to Memphis in a three team trade, two days after the draft.

And yes they didn't draft Xavier Tillman Sr, not sure who you are talking about lol? another three team trade,

And your bragging about being bad and having the #10 spot in the draft? I'm not getting your logic at all, sorry.

19 - Moses Moody, SG
    21 - Cameron Thomas, SG
    32 - Charles Bassey, C
    58 - Sam Hauser, SF
    Last edited by oballers; 07-29-2021 at 12:21 AM.

The Knicks are "aggressively" trying to move up in the draft in order to acquire Oregon guard Chris Duarte, according to ESPN's Chad Ford.

New York holds picks Nos. 19 and 21, but Ford writes that the Knicks don't expect Duarte to fall past pick No. 15. Their pair of mid-round picks aren't likely to get the job done, and it's worth mentioning that Warriors GM Bob Myers said it's a "tough" climate to trade up in the draft this year. Ford adds that the Hornets (No. 11) and Pacers (No. 13) are the teams "most open to moving down."
    https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/edge/b...6/chris-duarte

Lonzo Ball done with the Pelicans

Eric Pincus: Iíve heard the Lonzo/Pels marriage is over Ė via Twitter EricPincus

Quote Originally Posted by Mayweather&NYK View Post
    Lonzo Ball done with the Pelicans

Eric Pincus: Iíve heard the Lonzo/Pels marriage is over Ė via Twitter EricPincus
    I donít think the Knicks pursue him unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Yea, I think it'd be a surprise at this point if we make him an offer but I'd welcome it

Yea, I think it'd be a surprise at this point if we make him an offer but I'd welcome it
    It NO is not going to match I could see the Knicks bidding for him Ball not costing us asserts in a. S and T might make all the difference. I am just not convinced Ball wants the challenge to be in NYC. Let's see if Randall can lure him

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I donít see it. Unless itís complete misdirection, thereís been zero indication we will. He makes a ton of sense for us, so Iím sure we wonít have interest lol

It NO is not going to match I could see the Knicks bidding for him Ball not costing us asserts in a. S and T might make all the difference. I am just not convinced Ball wants the challenge to be in NYC. Let's see if Randall can lure him

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I donít see it. Unless itís complete misdirection, thereís been zero indication we will. He makes a ton of sense for us, so Iím sure we wonít have interest lol
    Lonzo makes less sense than some other guys we've passed on.

I'd offer him $18m per year IF we got Sexton. but otherwise I'd look elsewhere as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Lonzo makes less sense than some other guys we've passed on.

I'd offer him $18m per year IF we got Sexton. but otherwise I'd look elsewhere as well.
    More or less sense, still a guy we should be looking at IMO. Iíd get him regardless of Sexton
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 07-29-2021 at 08:16 AM.

Orlando thinking of taking zaire williams at #8 wtf lol

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    More or less sense, still a guy we should be looking at IMO. Iíd get him regardless of Sexton
    wouldnt be mad either way, but i think we need to first prioritize finding someone who can break down a defense and score before we spend 18-20m on role players.

Today is the day. Knicks make a move if necessary and get your guy. Go Knicks.

Tonight is draft night and we will see whether or not y'all keep the #19 overall pick and the #21 overall pick or if you guys use those picks to package to make a trade

Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast