Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Definitely. However, on the flip side, heís a bad shooter. We have seen first hand how that goes. Thatís a problem on the pro level. I guess it all depends how confident you are in the shot developing
    I think he could still be an ok back up but he needs the ball all the time to be good in any role. I like Cooper but have cooled on him a bit. McBride can do what Cooper can but he can play off ball or share ball handling responsibilities. I like my Ish Smith comparison and think he will be a fun player to watch even without much of a shot. There arenít many guys with that 6th sense anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Now those who want Cam Thomas do you feel he is a starter at the 2 ? Like a designated scorer to put next to RJ and Rose ( I am assuming he is the starter ). Can Cam play the Beal role for us ? If so draft him at 19. Tre Mann at 21.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Now those who want Cam Thomas do you feel he is a starter at the 2 ? Like a designated scorer to put next to RJ and Rose ( I am assuming he is the starter ). Can Cam play the Beal role for us ? If so draft him at 19. Tre Mann at 21.
    I donít think any player we draft will have a chance of starting, itís just not going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I donít think any player we draft will have a chance of starting, itís just not going to happen
    I'm just trying to see what. People think of Thomas. But I am not putting limits on what might happen. And I don't just mean next season. What is Cam Thomas a scoring two with potential like a Beal ? If he is a high end scorer he might force himself in the starting five.

Official 2021 NBA draft thread...

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I'm just trying to see what. People think of Thomas. But I am not putting limits on what might happen. And I don't just mean next season. What is Cam Thomas a scoring two with potential like a Beal ? If he is a high end scorer he might force himself in the starting five.
    I donít think any of these guys are starters as rookies or close. Duerte has the game to play consistent wing mins off the bench. I do think he will get pushed around a little too. Cam has a higher ceiling then most but even if he pans out it will take a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít think any of these guys are starters as rookies or close. Duerte has the game to play consistent wing mins off the bench. I do think he will get pushed around a little too. Cam has a higher ceiling then most but even if he pans out it will take a bit

I don't expect our rookies to start. But it's sports and you never know. https://dailyknicks.com/2021/07/25/n...nba-draft/amp/ for optimism.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 07-27-2021 at 07:18 PM.

Knicks need a point guard and a backup pg.... Knicks should draft one of Cooper(my choice), Butler or McBride at #19 they need a pg of the future.

#21 Daurte or Murphy

#32 Tre Mann or BJ Boston

#58 Garza

Get ready for Portland to trade Dame for all 3 Knicks picks #19, 21 & #32 along with a future unprotected 1st round pick Obi and IQ.

Dame / Rose
    RJ / Luca
    Reddish / RJ
    Julius
    Mitch

Knox and a future pick gets us Reddish to play with his college teammate RJ.

Let's go Leon Rose

Go get SGA... give up all the picks plus Knox. With SGA and Thibs plus we keep IQ and Obi give OKC our picks for the next 4 years.

https://dailyknicks.com/2021/07/09/n...exander/amp/2/

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Go get SGA... give up all the picks plus Knox. With SGA and Thibs plus we keep IQ and Obi give OKC our picks for the next 4 years.

4 picks? Really?

And even worse, Mitch and a ton of picks for him and the massive Walker contract? Yeah, no thanks. And I donít understand why everyone thinks SGA is going anywhere. They already have more picks than they could need

Now after what I've just seen it has the Knicks taking Kai Jones at #19 and Keon Johnson slipping all the way to #21 to the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post

First, Fansided makes worse trades than we read in here for sure, sometimes they are literally a joke.

this one they tout 5 firsts but the way I read it it's 3 with two possible swaps which the OKC is going won't get close to swapping.
    I'm actually thinking based on where we pick and the 2023 having two picks the chances of getting that talent is slim and i'd pull the trigger for a player we have a huge need for

THUNDER GET
    KEVIN KNOX
    2021 FIRST ROUND PICK #19
    2021 FIRST ROUND PICK #21
    2022 FIRST ROUND PICK (MORE FAVORABLE PICK BETWEEN NY AND OKC), 2023 FIRST ROUND PICK (TOP 3 PROTECTED), 2024 FIRST ROUND PICK (MORE FAVORABLE PICK BETWEEN NY AND OKC).

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    you have now said this twice and i've scratched my head both times lol

Ja Morant at number 2 hard to get that wrong, no? It was a three player draft so to speak, and if they picked RJ they still get it right.

After Morant? You do know they had the 40th pick and chose Robert Woodard who played in all of 13 games for a total of 45 min all garbage time?

Since Morant they drafted well?
    Well, the Grizz drafted Desmond Bane & traded picks for Spencer Tillman Jr...two nice pieces that compliment Dillon Brooks, Jaren Jackson Jr....and now, the #10 pick. Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Heís (Giannis) dumb for signing 284 million lmao
    A lot of people are looking dumb including myself. The Bucks proved that you don't need a super team to win a Championship.

I see the Memphis Grizzlies building like the Bucks, modestly with some interesting pieces and maybe 1-2 bigger pieces to take off.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 07-28-2021 at 01:26 PM.

19. Murphy or Duarte
    21. Cam Thomas or Z Williams
    32. McBride or Cooper
    58. BJ Boston or Garza

Knicks need talent they can develop and worry about potions stuff later.

Hopefully if nothing else trade 19# and Knox to Atl for Cam Reddish.

Can't wait until tomorrow I think this draft is going to be very exciting

How many fans are already booing the Knicks' pick?

Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast