Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1471
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    If we were talking straight change from Reggie, Iíd say Barton would be good for a couple more
    i'm not even sure how you guys are even calculating, you can also flip it and say who had the best chemistry with our best player? Who was our best defender?

I like Barton but he alone is not moving the dial pad what so ever. I wouldn't answer that question till i know what the roster looks like for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    i'm not even sure how you guys are even calculating, you can also flip it and say who had the best chemistry with our best player? Who was our best defender?

I like Barton but he alone is not moving the dial pad what so ever.
    I wouldn't answer that question till i know what the roster looks like for sure.
    I think you're underestimating his impact because of his ability to run the offense and run pick and roll and be a threat and facilitate. Julius had to run the offense EVERY time down the court in the playoffs because no one else was a threat. Barton changes that immediately. He's not elite but he's good. Solid starter.

Bully will never be an option or a threat on his own. Over the length of a season, I think it adds up.
    Last edited by Bivory; 08-01-2021 at 07:07 PM.

i don't think so, you just gave us no bench what so ever, Rookies and taj and IQ and Obi....that is your bench/

Thibs would play lots of guys 40+ min for sure.

Nets, Bucks, Philly, i'm not sure that team beats some others as well, I wouldn't mind it though but leaves us not much wiggle room and nothing for next yr but exceptions
    I would keep Burks as the captain of the bench. Sign Fournier and sign Graham or trade for Rozier. Or just sign Rose and play him 24 minutes and use IQ as the back up one 10 minutes a game and use MCbride or Vildoza to develop them. Grimes will get some time at the 2. Key get the tandem of wings some combination of MCdermott and Fournier or trade for a player like Ross. Give me your best case scenario for the team in free agency ?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I would keep Burks as the captain of the bench. Sign Fournier and sign Graham or trade for Rozier. Or just sign Rose and play him 24 minutes and use IQ as the back up one 10 minutes a game and use MCbride or Vildoza to develop them. Grimes will get some time at the 2. Key get the tandem of wings some combination of MCdermott and Fournier or trade for a player like Ross. Give me your best case scenario for the team in free agency ?
    is this new or an add on to what you proposed i'm confused? Because the prior we are all capped out, your not signing anyone unless its with Mle, and you will cap us out for the next few years with only mle moves left with this roster.

What if the Knicks go all out and sign KL and he does not play all season, like KD with the Nets last season. Then the team does just that deal and just sign a few one year players until next free agency ? Heck if they do that, might as well tank this season.

What if the Knicks go all out and sign KL and he does not play all season, like KD with the Nets last season. Then the team does just that deal and just sign a few one year players until next free agency ? Heck if they do that, might as well tank this season.
    I donít see him leaving. However, I think thatís a situation we would gladly sign up for

is this new or an add on to what you proposed i'm confused? Because the prior we are all capped out, your not signing anyone unless its with Mle, and you will cap us out for the next few years with only mle moves left with this roster.
    Hmm. I defer to you. We have 50 million. I gave you a few options there with a player here or there if the first option fails. First option would be sign Fournier for like 18, Rozier is already at 20 or so. Then a vet like Ross at 10 and a back up center. Those deals either end in a season or two right. Fournier on a two year deal. If we keep Rose for like 15 Fornier at 18 Ross for 10more or less 43 get a back up center two year deals.

GN US vs Mexico Gold Cup Finals.

he's going nowhere he makes the most money with a 1+1

Just got my SL tickets for the Friday the 13th Cade Cunningham vs the Knicks game. My son and i hope to get more photo ops with some of these new Knicks players.

If anyone from this chat is going let's meet up and chop it up. Knicks fan TV always meets up at a bar on the strip... I'll keep everyone posted

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Just got my SL tickets for the Friday the 13th Cade Cunningham vs the Knicks game. My son and i hope to get more photo ops with some of these new Knicks players.

If anyone from this chat is going let's meet up and chop it up. Knicks fan TV always meets up at a bar on the strip... I'll keep everyone posted
    **** man sounds cool. Definitely post updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Take another, I am not upset they did not select my players, I am angry my choices went at 17,18 Murphy and Mann. Man maybe we should have lost just a few more games, lol. I called it right, those would have been the guys they chose.
    I wanted Murphy too, but once he was off the table, I was full on board with trading out or back.

And Honestly, Grimes is pretty similar to Murphy. I think Murphy is the better all around player, but that doesn't necessarily mean Murphy will be a more valuable nba player.

Grimes just started becoming a really good shooter this year and was top 3 in 3 pts made. It's not a far off projection to think he will become a much better shooter and much better player, Which is potentially huge for his NBA Outlook.

Thatís ****ing awesome dude.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Nice, that should be a fun SL game to go to, because you potentially should be able to see Miles, Grimes, Sims, maybe Vildoza, and possibly Quickly.

4 of those guys will be fighting for the same minutes, so I'd expect them to understand that and start their battle for minutes ASAP.

How things will shake out between Quickly and our other 3 new guards is anyones guess, but thats def going to be the biggest thing to keep an eye on during the off season and as the season goes on.

I thought id never see anyone mess up their easy golden opportunity in the draft the way Mitch messed his up.

But Sims playing 3 years at Texas, and not being able to even get in the 1st round with his insane size and athletism is worse than what Mitch did.

I really can't imagine how dumb, or unmotivated Sims has to be, that he was unable to get himself in the 1st round. When your that big and athletic at the center position, it doesn't take much effort to be a 1st round pick.

I'm fine with picking him where we did, but I don't have much hope for him. Its inexcusable IMO to be that gifted physically and not be able to dominate college ball after 3 seasons. This dude must of legit not put in any real effort at all.

Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast