Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1471
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Is he a bench player? We just had Burks and Bullock playing big minutes for us, and heís better than those guys. And who cares about the money for this upcoming season. The 11.5 in the second year is what matters, and thatís not even bad.
    Agreed
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Yeah I mean, I wouldn't bet on it by any means.

But Klay looked more like a top notch 3 & D player when he was a prospect, than the player he actually became.

Theres a lot of guys who can hit a open catch and shoot 3, but the guys who have a quick release and a high shot point, can shoot and hit those shots with tight defense on them. And Grimes showed he can hit them off the dribble too, and at a moments notice.

And thats one of the things that makes Klay special. If that ball his hands he can shoot it anywhere on the drop of a dime.

Thats a big difference from a guy like Bullock who needs space and time to feel comfortable shooting it.
    Would you compare his release to JJ Reddick?

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Yeah I mean, I wouldn't bet on it by any means.

But Klay looked more like a top notch 3 & D player when he was a prospect, than the player he actually became.

Theres a lot of guys who can hit a open catch and shoot 3, but the guys who have a quick release and a high shot point, can shoot and hit those shots with tight defense on them. And Grimes showed he can hit them off the dribble too, and at a moments notice.

And thats one of the things that makes Klay special. If that ball his hands he can shoot it anywhere on the drop of a dime.

Thats a big difference from a guy like Bullock who needs space and time to feel comfortable shooting it.
    Would you compare his release to JJ Reddick?

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I keep seeing Allan Houston when people talk about Grimes. I mean seriously, how could anyone know if he's Big Al or Little Dot. I mean, didn't Damien Dotson, the last Houston grad we drafted, have an almost identical game and better numbers than Grimes??

The draft is a crap shoot and if you're not picking in the lottery, it's even more of a guess.
    I think Reggie Bullock is actually a pretty good comparison. I think he has more upside but they have some similar traits. I donít think Allen Houston is a legit comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think Reggie Bullock is actually a pretty good comparison. I think he has more upside but they have some similar traits. I donít think Allen Houston is a legit comparison
    I pray he has more game than Bully otherwise he can walk now. Bully is fools gold and his inconsistency is the only thing that's consistent.

I pray he has more game than Bully otherwise he can walk now. Bully is fools gold and his inconsistency is the only thing that's consistent.
    Only good thing, at least heís cheap a few years. But yeah, hope so

Official 2021 NBA Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Only good thing, at least heís cheap a few years. But yeah, hope so
    Reggie Bullock is a good basketball player. I think he has a bit of a faster release and will shoot off the bounce a little more, he isnít breaking ankles or scoring in the paint though, and profiles similarly on D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 08-01-2021 at 03:38 PM.

I really don't want to see Bully out there again this yr. I really don't. I guess if he's the best you can do for 10mill, so be it but my sights at wing are set higher. Barton is making 13,5 right now. I would rather offer him 3/55 and put pressure on Denver. Dribble pass shoot finish. This guy can start or come off the bench and if we're talking 10 or 12 for Bully, i pray we're reaching out to Barton.

Knicks are trying to go cheap with Bully and TRoss when they should be thinking quality.

Official 2021 NBA Draft Thread

Rokus is coming for Summer league

https://twitter.com/NYPost_Berman/st...134484480?s=20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 08-01-2021 at 06:18 PM.

I really don't want to see Bully out there again this yr. I really don't. I guess if he's the best you can do for 10mill, so be it but my sights at wing are set higher. Barton is making 13,5 right now. I would rather offer him 3/55 and put pressure on Denver. Dribble pass shoot finish. This guy can start or come off the bench and if we're talking 10 or 12 for Bully, i pray we're reaching out to Barton.

Knicks are trying to go cheap with Bully and TRoss when they should be thinking quality.
    How many more wins does Barton give you over Reggie ?

Would you guys rather give up the farm for Dame and Melo or reunite Lowry and DeRozan by signing them both and keeping all the young guys and picks?

I'm taking Kyle and DeMar... that makes us the #2 or #3 seed in the East for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Burks gave us more wins than Reggie last yr so I would say enough games to make it worth it.

Burks gave us more wins than Reggie last yr so I would say enough games to make it worth it.
    If we were talking straight change from Reggie, Iíd say Barton would be good for a couple more

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    i don't think so, you just gave us no bench what so ever, Rookies and taj and IQ and Obi....that is your bench/

Thibs would play lots of guys 40+ min for sure.

Nets, Bucks, Philly, i'm not sure that team beats some others as well, I wouldn't mind it though but leaves us not much wiggle room and nothing for next yr but exceptions

Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast